11/12 will be an expensive day!

SoundMaster

Jan 20, 2002
"the flower & willow world"
Visit site
In addition to "Deliverance", I'll also be purchasing the new releases by Paradise Lost & Pearl Jam, as well as the Star Wars DVD and maybe....just maybe, the Bloodbath CD (if not, I'll pick up "Rubber Soul" by the Beatles)!

So, has anyone hear heard any of the new Paradise Lost CD?

Anyone know if those special boxed editions of LotR will still be around come Christmas? I'm strapped for cash now, but I'd like to get those book ends. ;)

What games are coming out?

Quiet a few actually...
to name some

(Xbox)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO
Kakuto Chojin: Fighting Super Heroes
MechAssault
Medal of Honor Frontline

(PS2)
The Powerpuff Girls
Shinobi

(Gamecube)
Resident Evil 0

Yaar.. still waiting for my pre-ordered LE Deliverance digipak today. It better come!!

I'll definitely pick up the 5-disc LOTR set (with Argonath bookends) - I've had my heart set on it since I first saw it.

Damn me and my unquenchable obsessions!!!!!!

Mind you.. I was a bad boy and have been listening to Deliverance for some time now... mind you, I plan on buying the standard edition CD, and will end up paying about $30 for it..

Would Mikael object to a cheque written directly to Opeth? Is that supporting the artist enough?

Originally posted by Somewhere In Time
Don't waste your money on Pearl Jam. There is so much more you can spend that money on!
Agreed. Pearl Jam are boring.

And "Symbol Of Life" is a very nice and entertaining rock album. They didn't exactly invent originality with this release, but it's a lot better than their last and especially the single (and video) "Erased" rocks!