17 Year Old Shot Near My House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gun problems will always be more prevalent in the US since we have such a diverse population. Conflict will occur more often here than a country that is 90% white.

Oh so you like to use the word "diverse" when you mean "full of fucking black and hispanic and asian people" do you!?!?! I'll show you how diverse your FACE can get!!!!

Oh so you like to use the word "diverse" when you mean "full of fucking black and hispanic and asian people" do you!?!?! I'll show you how diverse your FACE can get!!!!

Dude you better take that back or I'll have to get my slingshot

This isn't a very impressive story. Someone got shot by accident but they're gonna be fine?

I also don't think this incident is a good example of why there should be gun control.
Actually, hunting accidents are pretty common.

Like Nec said, there are plenty of good reasons to own a firearm if they relate to a non-violent hobby of sorts.
Uh...non-violent...guns. What the fuck can you do with a gun that isn't destructive? Guns are made for killing things.

There is no reason for a civilian to own a gun. We eat people food now. We don't need to hunt to survive. Handguns are absolute bullshit. They shouldn't even exist. But even rifles are completely unnecessary. And any sort of automatic weapon has no place outside of the army. All this bullshit about self defense is exactly that - bullshit. Owning a gun will never, ever help you. People shouldn't be allowed to own guns the way people shouldn't be allowed to own thermonuclear warheads.

Mathiäs;6751280 said:
Fuck guns, archery is the way to go.
Right on.

Uh...non-violent...guns. What the fuck can you do with a gun that isn't destructive? Guns are made for killing things.

There is no reason for a civilian to own a gun. We eat people food now. We don't need to hunt to survive. Handguns are absolute bullshit. They shouldn't even exist. But even rifles are completely unnecessary. And any sort of automatic weapon has no place outside of the army. All this bullshit about self defense is exactly that - bullshit. Owning a gun will never, ever help you. People shouldn't be allowed to own guns the way people shouldn't be allowed to own thermonuclear warheads.

This is really stupid. Try again.

This isn't a very impressive story. Someone got shot by accident but they're gonna be fine?

Actually, hunting accidents are pretty common.

Right on.

Worst post of the year

Mathiäs;6760858 said:
So people should be allowed deadly weapons because firing them is fun?

99.9% of all things on Earth can be used to kill someone.

This is only the only post I've seen in this thread that has any merit. Infact, the only post about guns which I've ever seen on this forum that makes any sense. It's literally made me breathe a sigh of relief that someone living in a country filled with gun-toting wankers has a mature outlook out there.

As for the rest of you - what the fuck is so "cool" about guns? Wake and up and shake yourselves out of your bratty bravado. There's NOTHING good about guns. They're fucked and you DON'T need them. You just think you do because you're falling for the scaremongering of the media and the Administration. Supporting guns is only abusing the concept of freedom, not practising it! You're only locking your own cells and throwing away the keys. Guys, in all seriousness, get OUT of this violent propaganda you're living. Seriously (and I really mean this without malice and my usual idiocy), I feel sorry for you guys and the fact is because you're inside the situation, you can't see what the rest of us outside can. Living in a culture of fear is NOT good, it's the opposite of free in every sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.