?

Sepsis

Brutal
Jul 22, 2004
@ Arg Hamster - Where did you get you sig? For some reason it's one of the funniest things I've ever read, and it made me laugh almost as much as that time I thought about biting my thumb off and spitting it at someone who pissed me off.

@ Billy - What do you think about a negative income tax as a replacement for social welfare programs? To find out about it, go hereor read Milton Friedman's 'Free to Choose.' Personally, I love the idea.

God bless,
Sepsis

I was also wondering what that was and where did I hear it....Now it makes sense...It was from Carcass. Man I wish those guys would get back together...I hate that Arch Enemy crap or whatever it is. REEK OF PUTREFICATION

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
I was also wondering what that was and where did I hear it....Now it makes sense...It was from Carcass. Man I wish those guys would get back together...I hate that Arch Enemy crap or whatever it is. REEK OF PUTREFICATION
Arch Enemy is not bad in my book, I saw them live and couldn´t believe how such a sweet girl can growl...:worship: plus, Sharlee D´Angelo is one of my fave bass shredders!