18 Song Set List!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

New Metal Member
Jun 25, 2002
Fairfield, CT (USA)
Just got back from the show at Toads. Chimaira was good, even Soilwork was good (I missed Unearth).

In Flames kicked ass!

Unfortunately, I got kicked a few dozen times by asshole crowd surfers, and I got my face smashed into the mesh cover of an amp twice by them...

I'll try to remember the set list now...

Cloud Connected
Clayman
Watch Them Feed
Episode 666
Moonshield
-not sure of order at this point-
Bullet Ride
Coerced Coexistance
Gyroscope
Only For the Weak
System
Trigger
Drifter
Reroute to Remain
The Last 5 in order:
Behind Space
Clad In Shadows
Pinball Map
Black and White
Colony

Nice set list :)
Eve ntwo Lunar Strain songs :headbang:

Mr. NoReaction said:
didn't they play Minus at your show, Steve420 ?

They did, but I just tried to remember 18 songs they played, and I saw a copy of the set list on the stage, and I counted 18. Clayman was the first one on that list, and Cloud Connected was the opener, but not listed. So it was 19 songs.....

Also, they cut Scorn from the set to put in Moonshield.

Did they play this many at every show?

Steve

I also said I would tell you why Peter laughed at me. Since I was in the front row of people, all the crowd surfers/stage-divers hit me getting onto the stage. One girl caught on to me and landed on the stage with my face between her legs, and after a few seconds she stood up, and Peter was standing there playing looking at me and laughing a bit :) kind of funny, but the other stage divers hurt me... I had one kid sit on my head and crush my chin into the mesh cover on the amp (still have that pattern in my face) and another bent my neck crushing me... Next time I'll stay away from the front, since everyone rolls onto the stage, and I'm half a foot taller than everyone else....

Steve