1st Concert

Echolipse

Opethian
Jun 5, 2008
Lakeland, Florida
www.myspace.com
So i've been a huge fan of Opeth for around 3 years since a friend of mine I play Halo with got me into them. Never seen them in concert and i'm going to my first one tomorrow. Got two of my best friends are also enjoy going with. so siked about it, not even funny. I pre-ordered my tickets back in July when I first saw they were going to be in concert and now all the shows around it are sold out pre-order wise. Gonna be an awesome show, I still wish at least one song would be on Rock Band or Guitar hero, so i could play in some aspect lol.

I'll see you there! I don't think it's sold out though, I just bought another ticket for the gf this morning. I saw them for my first time this summer at Hard Rock in Orlando. Even though the sound wasn't that great and the crowd sucked, it was still fucking amazing. I've heard House of Blues is much better than Hard Rock, plus this is a headlining gig, so it should be way better.

ya thanx for reminding me, I gotta look up directions to the House of Blues, keep forgetting to do that.

got directions, forgot it was right beside Disney Quest. Already know how to get there. I'll be in my black Blackwater Park shirt with two other guys, one about twice my size another around the same size; just in case you see me.