1st Uk Date Announced!

littlemissmetal said:
no bloody use to me :( are these tickets already on sale?

Some are, London and Manchester gig you can get tickets for.

Sorry about no Wales and Scotland gigs this time round:(

Just put the last date up which is Leeds.

Wahey! Josephs Well is rolling distance from a friends house, I nominate his place for an after show piss up!

Anyway, that means I'll definately be in Leeds, with a few others aswell I should hope.

Any news on who the support will be?

Jonoleth said:
Wahey! Josephs Well is rolling distance from a friends house, I nominate his place for an after show piss up!

Anyway, that means I'll definately be in Leeds, with a few others aswell I should hope.

Any news on who the support will be?

:headbang:

I know they're on the case now with the support slots. There will be different support bands for each night. I'll let you know.

Thats a great shame :(

I had about 25 people lined up for a scottish gig (had it happened!)

Anyways, I am considering travelling, but i'll have to wait to see if expenses will allow :(

rock on!

Final_Product said:
Thats a great shame :(

I had about 25 people lined up for a scottish gig (had it happened!)

Anyways, I am considering travelling, but i'll have to wait to see if expenses will allow :(

rock on!

Hopefully they will make it to Scotland at some point in the year!

Hope you'll be able to make one of the gigs though!

Do you have any idea what kinda merchandise is gonna be on sale at the gigs?

I want some biomechanical pyjamas! :p

well, a beanie would be fine :)

edit: is newcastle ACTUALLY free? Thats amazing if so.

InHerArms said:
With Son Of Mourning
Amends To The Dead
Blueprint To A Downfall are Manchester support slots only heard amends to the dead and with son of mourning and :erk:

The support slots for the Manchester gig were arranged by the venue. The rest of the dates will have different bands.

Final_Product said:
Do you have any idea what kinda merchandise is gonna be on sale at the gigs?

I want some biomechanical pyjamas! :p

well, a beanie would be fine :).

Hopefully there will be some new T-Shirts for sell :Spin:

Final_Product said:
edit: is newcastle ACTUALLY free? Thats amazing if so.

Yep:headbang:

profskett said:
Wow, free? I'm impressed they're still willing to do free gigs :p
It's actually down to the venue, if you check out their website most gigs are free or £1 Great for people living in the Newcastle area:Spin:

profskett said:
I think I'll go to the Camden one, that's pretty cheap and all!! :)
Yep I think the most a ticket will cost is £5-£7
:)

Yeh I know! Awesome. Now all that remains is to convince my parents...I'm not sure whether they'll be particularly forthcoming since I have plans to go and see Avenged Sevenfold on the previous Friday, and they may think two gigs in a week is excessive...

But hopefully it'll be ok.

p.s. just a quick question: how likely am I to get completely mashed to pieces in a moshpit at Biomechanical? Cos I'm not the most muscular individual, so if it's too rough I might be concerned for my survival...

My understanding is that biomechanical have a mature fanbase, so by that reckoning it should be a gig with head-bangers there to enjoy the band and not "fuck each other up in a SIIIICK pit, like, dude" :p

Final_Product said:
My understanding is that biomechanical have a mature fanbase, so by that reckoning it should be a gig with head-bangers there to enjoy the band and not "fuck each other up in a SIIIICK pit, like, dude" :p

There is usually quite a good mix of younger kids and as you so politely put it:) the more mature person! The times I've seen them there's been lots of head banging and hair whirling and a few mosh pit thingys, even seen some stage diving:loco:

i like gigs when there is no emo kids there, why the fuck would you pay to see a band and then play tag in the back of the room?

Somebody please tell me why they do this :p

PLEASE!!!!

Existenz said:
There is usually quite a good mix of younger kids and as you so politely put it:) the more mature person! The times I've seen them there's been lots of head banging and hair whirling and a few mosh pit thingys, even seen some stage diving:loco:

:lol: Aslong as everyone is there to enjoy the music, I do not mind! :Spin:

I'm too old for moshing now, I prefer to gently head bang, with maybe the odd devil horns as a demonstration of affection :tickled:

Lol, devil horns not really my thing, but I don't mind moshing providing it isn't too violent!

I'm starting to get the feeling I need to be more worried about the A7X gig...