1st Uk Date Announced!

Righto...I have rough plans to ditch any work I have to do...for....erm....work :p and come to newcastle with a buddy for the gig.

Considering the travelling I expect at least some casual, non-sexual, winks ;) from the band throughout the gig :lol:

On a serious note tho...do i need to phone the venue or anything before hand to reserve a free ticket or whatever?

Final_Product said:
Righto...I have rough plans to ditch any work I have to do...for....erm....work :p and come to newcastle with a buddy for the gig.

:headbang:

Final_Product said:
Considering the travelling I expect at least some casual, non-sexual, winks ;) from the band throughout the gig :lol:.
I'm sure they'll be fine with that:p

Final_Product said:
On a serious note tho...do i need to phone the venue or anything before hand to reserve a free ticket or whatever?
I've checked the website they don't say, I'll find out for you:)

I believe I have a reasonable sized party coming with me, 5 or so at last count for the newcastle gig :) I'm really looking forward to some questing to see some metal :kickass:

PS...I'm assuming I'll be allowed to get suitably drunk in the venue? :p

Final_Product said:
I believe I have a reasonable sized party coming with me, 5 or so at last count for the newcastle gig :) I'm really looking forward to some questing to see some metal :kickass:

:kickass:

Final_Product said:
PS...I'm assuming I'll be allowed to get suitably drunk in the venue? :p

:D

I just booked my tickets for me and my brother, so yay, I'm going to see Biomech at Camden!!!

I'm new here but I just wanted to know.

I saw Biomechanical play in Manchester last year and I thought they were pretty awesome. I heard on the grapevine that either Amends to the Dead or Rise To Addiction may be supporting. I've seen Rise to Addiction twice now and they fookin' rock like mothers. This would be an awesome line-up. When will we know as I may have to come to more than one gig :headbang:

Fly By Night said:
I'm new here but I just wanted to know.

I saw Biomechanical play in Manchester last year and I thought they were pretty awesome. I heard on the grapevine that either Amends to the Dead or Rise To Addiction may be supporting. I've seen Rise to Addiction twice now and they fookin' rock like mothers. This would be an awesome line-up. When will we know as I may have to come to more than one gig :headbang:

Hi!
Yeah I've heard possibly Rise to Addiction and other names might be the support. As soon as the support slots are confirmed I'll post them on here:Spin:

Fly By Night said:
Great, I look forward to it.

Main support band is Co-Exist from Scotland.

They describe themselves as Thrash/Hardcore here is theirwebsite:)

There will also be one or two local bands each night at each venue. Will put their names up when I know.

Cheers

Sounds cool.

Just checked their site out. Seems quite different to the Bio stuff.
Nevermind, we might still come along. Who knows. So why couldn't Rise To Addiction do it? 'tis a shame that.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

Fly By Night said:
Sounds cool.

Just checked their site out. Seems quite different to the Bio stuff.
Nevermind, we might still come along. Who knows. So why couldn't Rise To Addiction do it? 'tis a shame that.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

No worries,

There was a big number of bands that wanted to open for those gigs,
and it was hard to choose.

In the end it's pretty much down to the label and agency.

I'm sure Rise to Addiction will play with Biomechanical in the future though

Final_Product said:
I believe I have a reasonable sized party coming with me, 5 or so at last count for the newcastle gig
'5 or so' isn't a proper party!! We've got like 30 of us coming from my school apparently, since, according to my brother, most of Chris Webb's guitar students are coming to the Camden gig with us! So hopefully we'll get a shout out from the band!

Oh and btw, my tickets arrived yesterday!! So yay, anyone who's going to the Camden gig I will see you there! :headbang:

profskett said:
'5 or so' isn't a proper party!! We've got like 30 of us coming from my school apparently, since, according to my brother, most of Chris Webb's guitar students are coming to the Camden gig with us! So hopefully we'll get a shout out from the band!

Oh and btw, my tickets arrived yesterday!! So yay, anyone who's goign to the Camden gig I will see you there! :headbang:

I only know three people so 5 = a proper party! :p

:lol:

profskett said:
'5 or so' isn't a proper party!! We've got like 30 of us coming from my school apparently, since, according to my brother, most of Chris Webb's guitar students are coming to the Camden gig with us! So hopefully we'll get a shout out from the band!:

:headbang: So we'll be seeing lots of people air guitaring when Chris and Jamie do their solos:D