Painkiller(Priest)
Regenerated
DNA
Survival
Relinquished Destiny
Assaulter
Intro:D
Creeping Death(Metallica)

You guys were awesome last night, despite the technical gremlins and the worst sound man in history.
Cant wait for the next one!

Jonoleth said:
You guys were awesome last night, despite the technical gremlins and the worst sound man in history.

Yeah John said there were a few tech problems, it just happens sometimes!

With all this snow in Scotland and North of England I hope FinalProduct makes it to Newcastle tonight!

Jonoleth said:

J ono is right.

It was an awesome show.

But I do know of a worse sound man ...:heh:

I hope that Chris is feeling better soon too x

:worship:

Existenz said:
Yeah John said there were a few tech problems, it just happens sometimes!

With all this snow in Scotland and North of England I hope FinalProduct makes it to Newcastle tonight!

I did make it, although it was some SERIOUS quest! I walked an hour in foot deep snow to make the bus, and then a trip that is supposed to take an hour took almost three, and then I managed to catch my train before making it to Trillians in time for the gig.

It was a complete shred-fest. Co-exist could'nt make it so Biomech played a slightly extended set. The sound was spot on and I happily head-banged for the whole time. Creeping Death, Painkiller and Raining blood were intense but the Biomech material smoked them, utter brilliance.

Met some of the guys after the show, all damn nice guys. Got some pictures, hopefully upload them soon.

Let the Biomech machine continue to RAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manchester tonight but i will be going waik about for a bit from what i have heard of the support acts.

sf said:
J ono is right.

It was an awesome show.

But I do know of a worse sound man ...:heh:

I hope that Chris is feeling better soon too x

:worship:
Omg oh no! What happened to Chris!

Also I do hope we have a good sound man for the camden gig tomorrow night...

Saw them in leeds last saturday. They were Good when they weren't shit if you catch my drift. They were having sound problems, like the Mic was literally just going "CABAAKCCCAKAA KAAAAKAKACCKAJ FAKAAKAKA HEEEEEEEAKVKCCAK" Constantly... and you could just tell the biomech guys were finding it depressing. It took like, 4 songs for the fucking sound guy to do something about it, by which time half the people in the audience walked out and the other half just got deafened and annoyed. But yeah, first and last tracks were amazing. I would definately go see them again. Just those sound difficulties were actually traumatising. Some other people also said from where they were standing they couldn't hear a thing cos of washy guitar tones drowning everything out, however, from where I was, (on the left) it seemed fine. Guitars were frickin' ace.

King Chaos said:
Saw them in leeds last saturday. They were Good when they weren't shit if you catch my drift. They were having sound problems, like the Mic was literally just going "CABAAKCCCAKAA KAAAAKAKACCKAJ FAKAAKAKA HEEEEEEEAKVKCCAK" Constantly... and you could just tell the biomech guys were finding it depressing. It took like, 4 songs for the fucking sound guy to do something about it, .

As John said there is nothing you can do when things like that happen but just carry on and do your thing which the boys did. With their other gigs so far the sound has been great:kickass:

King Chaos said:
by which time half the people in the audience walked out and the other half just got deafened and annoyed
But yeah, first and last tracks were amazing. I would definately go see them again. Just those sound difficulties were actually traumatising. Some other people also said from where they were standing they couldn't hear a thing cos of washy guitar tones drowning everything out, however, from where I was, (on the left) it seemed fine. Guitars were frickin' ace.

Even with the sound problems we've still had a good response through Myspace (messages ect) and email saying how much they enjoyed the gig, even had an email from a group of people saying sorry they had to leave early and would catch them some other time:) with everything else the gig was running late aswell!

I hope next time you see Biomechanical there won't be any sound problems:headbang:

profskett said:
Omg oh no! What happened to Chris!

Also I do hope we have a good sound man for the camden gig tomorrow night...

Chris has been pretty ill on the beginning of the tour(He couldn't eat solid food for nearly a week:yow: ) but thankfully has got alot better now . :headbang:

Final_Product said:
I did make it, although it was some SERIOUS quest! I walked an hour in foot deep snow to make the bus, and then a trip that is supposed to take an hour took almost three, and then I managed to catch my train before making it to Trillians in time for the gig.

It was a complete shred-fest. Co-exist could'nt make it so Biomech played a slightly extended set. The sound was spot on and I happily head-banged for the whole time. Creeping Death, Painkiller and Raining blood were intense but the Biomech material smoked them, utter brilliance.

Met some of the guys after the show, all damn nice guys. Got some pictures, hopefully upload them soon.

Let the Biomech machine continue to RAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kickass:

CIVILISATION!!!!!

I POST THEREFORE I AM!!!! Ahhhh, nice to be able to leave messages on a Personal Computer after endless many super expensive breakfasts in Welcome(?!!!?!) Breakes, stranger's houses and the inside of a car for miles on end!

Anyway guys just a short stop before going to Italy to say a huge thanks to whoever supported biomechanical on these few days:kickass:

Special mention goes to co-exist who made me buy some glue and re-attach the skin on my face after their set!!
Awesome stuff. Great band and a great bunch of guys

Also special thanks to all the bands who played in all of the shows, dave and Lyn for their help with the merch, Kate for doing the sound on the Underworld
Neil from Stampin Ground for his kind words and help in Birmingham and off course Sharon aour agent who worked really hard to put those dates together and all the organisers who put up with us on all of the dates :)

Unfortunately the small UK tour didn't go without problems, the gig in Leeds was an utter nightmare to say the least. In fact was had the most problems we ever experienced since the existenz :)heh: ) of this band. WTF???
But hey shit happens, just felt sorry for the people who came to see Biomech.
Will make it up to you guys

The UK tourolla ended on an awesome note last night at the underworld!!!
Great atmosphere, awesome bands and we enjoyed it to the max!!

Hope you guys had as much fun as we did,

Right,I'm off to burn some more John Williams CDs for the trip to Italy!!:cool:

PS. life long dream to play the Imperial March with a metal band?: "Check":headbang:

This was one of the best gigs of my life, and I wanted to share some pictures with you fine folks :)

Lots of shots, so sorry if it takes ages to load!

Pre-Gig Drinks. Thats a map in my mouth, cause after holding it there for ten seconds earlier in the day, and barking...I became known as map-dog...and that theme recurred throughout the day:

IMG_2527.jpg

At gig venue (again with map in mouth!):

IMG_2535.jpg

Me and a buddy enjoying some beer refreshment:

IMG_2541.jpg

Continued refreshment:

IMG_2546.jpg

Biomech on stage:

IMG_2553.jpg

Another:

IMG_2554.jpg

And another:

IMG_2560.jpg

One more:

IMG_2565.jpg

Me with vocalist John K:

IMG_2580.jpg

My buddies with John K:

IMG_2581.jpg

Nose picking:

IMG_2603.jpg

Hello!:

IMG_2595.jpg

AND FINALLY:

IMG_2583.jpg

And a a 13MB video. The audio sucks, but the visuals are great: Biomech Assaulter Video.AVI

and one more video, which is a dumb one of me with the map. It's pretty funny!: Map Dog.AVI

It was an AMAZING gig and the band were great guys.

Final_Product said:
This was one of the best gigs of my life, and I wanted to share some pictures with you fine folks :)

It was an AMAZING gig and the band were great guys.

:kickass:

Really good photos map dog:)

I had a great time headbanging @ The Underworld last night Great crowd Great Sound and of cause Fantastic Band:kickass:

Set List @ The Underworld

Enemy Within
Empires of the Worlds
The Awakening
Disintegration
PainKiller (Priest)
Regenerated
Relinquished Destiny
DNA
Survival
Assaulter
Vaders Theme (Star Wars:) )
Raining Blood (Slayer)

Wooooooo! The Camden gig ruled!! Slight support band overload, but when Biomech came on they completely justified it. Cheers to all the Biomech guys you were all awesome, especially thanks to Chris for pulling me and Wiggy up onto the stage in Raining Blood, and to john for kicking us both off quite spectularly!

I have many many awesome photos (there were moments when John K's face was like 10cm away from mine - it was a really low stage), which I will post at some point. To make him happy, I tried to get some of Matt C this time round! I don't know how well they've come out though, cos he's right at the back hiding behind a big drum kit!