1st Uk Date Announced!

Existenz said:
:headbang: So we'll be seeing lots of people air guitaring when Chris and Jamie do their solos:D
Oh yeh!! I think 30 may have been an exaggeration of an exaggeration though.....probably like 15 or so....
*regrets having sounded so arrogant before*

Meh, nm, it's gonna rock!! :headbang:

profskett said:
Oh yeh!! I think 30 may have been an exaggeration of an exaggeration though.....probably like 15 or so....
*regrets having sounded so arrogant before*

Meh, nm, it's gonna rock!! :headbang:

:headbang:

It's gonna be very sexy too, I'm sure. Everybody has got so preoccupied with it being "rocking!!! :kickass:" that they are forgetting how sexy the whole thing will be.

:p

Final_Product said:
It's gonna be very sexy too, I'm sure. Everybody has got so preoccupied with it being "rocking!!! :kickass:" that they are forgetting how sexy the whole thing will be.

:p

:lol:

Im gonna bring a few people down to the Leeds gig on saturday, its the only thing getting me through this boring week of work...
Should be a fucking excellent night out.

Jonoleth said:
Im gonna bring a few people down to the Leeds gig on saturday, its the only thing getting me through this boring week of work...
Should be a fucking excellent night out.

:kickass:

I was trying to get to the Leeds gig aswell but the train fares are extortionate:cry:

Existenz said:

I was trying to get to the Leeds gig aswell but the train fares are extortionate:cry:

Thats where a bit of forward thinking comes in handy, they can be as low as 20 quid a few weeks in advance... But yes, last minute aint cheap.

Now you know how us northern metallers feel when most of the good gigs are in fair Londinium...:mad:

Just quest!

The best gigs are the ones where you spend three days in a car, and sleep on the floor of some fellow metal heads flat you just met at the gig!!!

Jonoleth said:
Thats where a bit of forward thinking comes in handy, they can be as low as 20 quid a few weeks in advance... But yes, last minute aint cheap.

Now you know how us northern metallers feel when most of the good gigs are in fair Londinium...:mad:

£20 that's great! I'll definitely have to be more prepared next time:)

Final_Product said:
Just quest!

The best gigs are the ones where you spend three days in a car, and sleep on the floor of some fellow metal heads flat you just met at the gig!!!

:headbang:

:kickass: To the Biomech Boys Have a kick ass tour:kickass: