20 Items or Less..........

ForbiddenAngel

IT AINT GONNA LICK ITSELF
Feb 24, 2003
AZ
Visit site
O.K., today I went out for my weekly shopping spree. I was at Wal-Mart in the check-out lane and it just so happens I'm in the 20 items or less lane. I discover I have 21 items and like 10 jars of baby food, so I figure no big deal, I've seen people do worse. Anyway I'm 1 customer away from check-out and I proceed to put my items on the......the thingy.....ya know the thingy, anyway half way through she decides its a good time to inform me that I have over 20 items and I must go to another line.............. .... I say,"Your kidding right",and she says, "This is a 20 items or less line, sorry", and so I say, "YOUR GOING TO GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT 25 ITEMS, AHHH......NO" and so I proceeded to put the rest of my shit on the "thingy". She decides to be even more rude and tells me," Well how about you bring ur damn cart around so I can put ur "25" items in ur cart." I was pissed and said, "Yes how about you do that." Meanwhile people are wondering WTF is going on, The guy behind me had quite a few things in his cart and I said while leaving, " Better count how many Items ya got, because shes giving me SHIT about 25" And I made sure I was very loud.

What is with that rude shit..............? I swear she was fucking fiending or something, she had sweat rolling down her face, maybe she was already pissed, I DONT KNOW. But shit, that was not right damn it...

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGG!

ha, the "thingy" is i believe, a conveyor belt....you got shit for 25 cuz yer nawt mexican...or at least that would be the reason here

Here we go FA:

ur damn cart
ur 25 items
ur cart

UR UR UR!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :D

In other news,I gotta agree with you there, I've always hated Wal-Mart. They're satanic.

OMG, I bet you thats exactly why, here in PHX going to wal-mart is a joke,(I dont have a racist bone in this here body) but damn it ppl are rude, they fucking stare at ya like crazy, and they constantly run into ya. The lady was actually white though. We were probably the only 2 white women there, and she couldnt even manage to be civil to me.

a guy... said:
Here we go FA:

ur damn cart
ur 25 items
ur cart

UR UR UR!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :D

In other news,I gotta agree with you there, I've always hated Wal-Mart. They're satanic.

Its called abbreviations, the less I have to type the better.

ha...yeah, i'm not at all racist either, i just can't help but notice....trying to do laundry at the washateria is an even bigger joke:Shedevil:

ct_thrash said:
target is better!:headbang:

I normally go to a really nice wal-mart outside of PHX, I drive like 12 miles to it. Except I was on the other side of town for other things. So I went to the closest one, I will nvr go there again.

Okay FA I'll let you off the hook since you hate Wal-Mart right now!
wink.gif

yeah, the one close to us is the really crappy one....there's a really nice "super center" about 20 minutes north of here, "white country"....hahaa, but it's a drag to go all the way out there

We have a Wal-Mart practically right next to us here, and I still drive the extra way down the street to Kroger 'cause I just won't shop at Wal-Mart.

the closest supercenter is like 30 minutes.. but thats going over the border into west virginia.. thats where things get even creepier.. haha

so I just dont go to that one.

somehow a second walmart popped up on the other side of the city, I went there once, it made me feel too uneasy, I'm never going back.. something real evil about that place.

Lord of Metal said:
Well, it was a 20 items or less line. :D Anyway, I would be pissed too if I worked at Wal-Mart.

Well, she could have been nice about it. I would of been ok if she said well next time go through another line, but after I put half my shit one the Conveyor Belt she want me to go to another line.