20 Items or Less..........

I bet if you called the manager, and sweetly said that you didn't deserve this treatment, you'd have her JOB!! Not that you'd want it, but you know what I mean.

Walmart sells edited for content compacts discs. Then on the other wall they sell Vice City for play station where you can kill people, and be an all around loser/pimp/drug dealer (not that there's anything wrong with that. It's a personal choice). And I know there's profanity in that game. I rest my personal case against walmart right here.

Walmarts are usually and excellent place to look at, and make fun of, MULLETS. Mullet City if you will.

ForbiddenAngel said:
Well, she could have been nice about it. I would of been ok if she said well next time go through another line, but after I put half my shit one the Conveyor Belt she want me to go to another line.

*cough*BullShit*cough*

Fucking frogs!!

yes you would have dear. :p

I Am A White Looking Guy (i'll Explain Later)
I Dont Feel Comfortable In The Places Where White People Are The Minority
A List Of Such Places
Wal-mart
Parkland Hospital
"fiesta"
Any Laundry Mat In Irving
7-11
Donut Shop Where Workers Speak Korean And Customers Speak Spanish
Well Fare Office
Wic Office
Dmv
Save-a-lot
Mcdonalds
Jack-in-the Box
Starplex

When I first got pregnant, I went down to WIC office here in AZ and waited for an hr and a half with a small room full of Mexican women and their hundreds of kids. Like 5 kids to every 1 women. All the kids were screaming and running around, no one was paying attention to where their kids were or what the fuck they doing. Anyways, I waited there forever just for them to tell me that my husband alone makes too much money. WTF, I bet if I had 5 kids I could get some damn assistance.
And another thing I just love seeing ppl on wellfare paying with foodstamps at a grocery store and loading their groceries into there brand new Lexus's. WTF.

ahh i fucking hate walmart Everytime i go there something happens it is always full of rude freaks who stare. and the workers are annoing and not at all helpful.

I hate the ones that pey with food stamps and then complain when there's some kind of electronic problem that results in their not being able to use it. Pay cash lazy bastards!

I've never seen food stamps or the use thereof.

I don't doubt they're commonplace at the walmart here though, heh..

You'd be amazed at the amount of ppl or the kind of ppl that are eligible for foodstamps. Like I said above, it pisses me off to see ppl pay for their groceries with food stamps and load them up into their Lexus's, Ive seen the shit first hand. I would love free groceries, my husband and I spend like 200-250 dollars, in cashola, a pop at the grocery store every 2-3 weeks. We don't get to drive Lexus's.