2004-2005 Nevermore Tour???

Oh give them a break, it's not like they didn't try. The fall tour fell through by no fault of their own and when they were getting ready to go into the studio someone got sick. They'll do an album and a tour next year, quit your cry-babying.

Lillitu said:
Oh give them a break, it's not like they didn't try. The fall tour fell through by no fault of their own and when they were getting ready to go into the studio someone got sick. They'll do an album and a tour next year, quit your cry-babying.
agreed

no breaks. it's been too long. They must tour. I suggest they be in Denver sometime in February. That would be swell.

and bring Darkane with you damnit.

:worship: indeed!

Lillitu said:

I've been away from the Nevermore board for a while. Who got sick? And is he better?

I'm still waiting for the 17 minute instrumental.

Warrel developed pancreas problems. He has been out of the hospital for a few weeks and is working on building up his strength. That's about all I can tell you.

you want ot see them, how about refrasing it..like you want them to out do --->Through The Ashes Of Empires<----emm..hey..their a basic band with out keyboards or ethedral soundscapes.,..maybe you can pump your head to the idiot cd POE!!

GO FIGURE IT OUT
MATH GENIUS

rebirth said:
you want ot see them, how about refrasing it..like you want them to out do --->Through The Ashes Of Empires<----emm..hey..their a basic band with out keyboards or ethedral soundscapes.,..maybe you can pump your head to the idiot cd POE!!
Huh? Sorry, I don't understand gibberish or statements with half the words misspelled.

oh my mY readers the cretin bites...wow HUH huh mr teacher is that what little hoodies from anonio bark like, hahaha

what iced earth are piece of shit full stop, live and on vinyl

same with in flames, what a fucked sound check i have ever heard...euro formula