2004-2005 Nevermore Tour???

Sure Boss....
will i still get paid for the rest of the week

===

Black Sabbath - Volume 4

ThinkAboutYourEnd.... rebirth's way of speaking takes some getting use to.... he's been around for a while, and is usually incoherent, but he doesn't bother us so whatever.

rebirth said:
you want ot see them, how about refrasing it..like you want them to out do --->Through The Ashes Of Empires<----emm..hey..their a basic band with out keyboards or ethedral soundscapes.,..maybe you can pump your head to the idiot cd POE!!

GO FIGURE IT OUT
MATH GENIUS

I like Through The Ashes Of The Empire... I think it's the best Mall-Core cd ever.. Robb Flynn is on Fire on this one!

rebirth said:
oh my mY readers the cretin bites...wow HUH huh mr teacher is that what little hoodies from anonio bark like, hahaha

what iced earth are piece of shit full stop, live and on vinyl

same with in flames, what a fucked sound check i have ever heard...euro formula
My name is Merriam Webster
montoya2.jpg

You killed my language, prepare to die

Lillitu said:
Warrel developed pancreas problems. He has been out of the hospital for a few weeks and is working on building up his strength. That's about all I can tell you.

I hate to say this but Warrel has had a drinking problem for a while now. It started when i heard rumours that his mother was ill a few years ago and that was one of the reasons that he was drinking so much. I can totally understand someone needs a little help sometimes to get through a tour when something is troubling them but when it affects a concert and your drunk before you hit the stage it's not professional in my opinion. I think warrel is an amazing person and can still be great without alcohol. I surely want to see him continue to be healthy and able to play shows in the future. If he is sober he will still be one of the coolest persons. He doesn't need that shit to be a great singer. Please get well and quit that bullshit drinking!