Second Stage
Orange Goblin
Entombed
Arch Enemy
Shadows Fall
Cathedral
Dumpy's Rusty Nuts!

Black Lagoon said:
Nonscence. Anthrax would blow 'em away. :)

....and hello dragonmaiden, long time no see.

No chance - I've seen both on recent occasions. Gamma Ray are a much tighter unit and don't whinge about not being invited to play at download cause 'they don't matter anymore’ They know they matter.

I'm not saying that Anthrax aren't good as they are very good, just not in Gamma Ray's league.

Also I'm sure it would be far more economical for the promoters to bring Gamma Ray over from Hamburg then to fly Anthrax in from the states. I'd sooner see 3 or 4 quality bands from Europe then 1 quality band from the states and 3 weaker bands.

Get out of here Eagle, the Thrax would win the day no problem, better band with better songs, mind you I do prefer Anthrax as you prefer the Rays.

Yeah I see what your saying about the finances though, I can't see too many Yank bands on the bill in future due to the costs involved, but it would be nice.

Yeah, I would have had hypocrisy, maybee vader but there was no space (for cost reasons I thought) Those bands can of course be considered too though

Vader or Nile would have been quality! Still think Benediction would have been immense and they are British so no one could complain about forign bands hogging all the space at BS.

Never mind eh, Nile and Vader are at Wacken :D