2004: bands wish list

Bands I would love to see next year (or I won't be coming all the way from The Netherlands LOL :p):

- Nightwish (most of all, they MUST return)
- HammerFall
- Blind Guardian
- After Forever (Dutch but good)
- Within Temptation (Dutch, remember Ice Queen and Mother Earth?)
- Evanescence
- Metallica (too expensive?)
- Rammstein (too expensive?)

If 2 or more of these come, I'll be there again:)

Rhapsody

Hammerfall

Blind Guardian

Dio (id Love To See Him Do Some Rainbow Trax, Such As Kill The King) Saw Him Supporting Alice Coop In 2001 And He Was Awsome Live

Preist

Twisted Sister

Sisters Of Mercy Would Be Cool :)lol

Oh And Agreed With William That Dragonforce Where A Huge Highlight For The Saturday, Big Headed My Arse, They Was One Of The Nicest And Coolest Bands Who Signed My Book, Well Friendly And Down To Earth! Sam Even Gave Me A Budweiser!

bloodstock said:
Bit of a tease but how does Hammerfall, Primal Fear and Edenbridge sound ?

As an oldie (but one who goes to around 100 gigs a year) I personally enjoyed Saracen and Saxon. I know they weren't everybody's cup of tea but surely a couple of old bands are OK among the 18 or so? On that note I'd like to see someone like Budgie. My personal faves are Sabbath and Priest but that's just not gonna happen. Donington couldnt get them never mind Bloodstock. So here's my REALISTIC wishes. MOONSPELL (a must), ICED EARTH, CATHEDRAL, ANATHEMA, plus maybe My Dying Bride, Tiamat and a few others.

Bring the bands never came to old event!

Judas Priest as real head liner, Iron Maiden, Marshall Law ( If they are ready for the new record! ), Nevermore, Kamelot, The Kovenant, Firebird, Holocaust, Blitzkrieg, Impellitteri, Arch Enemy and Uriah Heep or Venom shit like that.

Gamma Ray is always welcome to the event. Less Euro ( Trash? ) bands more British bands, little bit American like Impellitteri. No f**king Iced Earth. I wish Ripper Owens made his own band or teaming up with Blaze Bayley :-D

Hahaha

I wish Iced Earth would play too. Never heard anything by them but I'm fed up with seeing the T-shirts and hearing people tell me how good they are. If they played then I could form my own opinion but I imagine they rule judging by popular opinion.

Black Lagoon said:
1. Hammerfall deserve a second chance
2. Instead of a Judas Priest tribute act that aren't as good how about the real deal. 3. Edenbridge, who?????

Edenbridge WHO?? - My thought exactly. Sounds like a folk foursome from Cumbria or something. In fact I've not heard of half the bands mentioned. Seeing them mentioned on here gives me a chance to check them out.
Priest with Halford ??? Priest will be in the UK alright next Summer but you'll be seeing them at the NEC or Manchester Arena never mind Bloodstock.
MOONSPELL, ICED EARTH, ANATHEMA, MY DYING BRIDE, TIAMAT, BUDGIE, URIAH HEEP. All realistic.

more british underground

napalm death
mistress
frost
bloodstream
the enchanted
cathedral
akercoke
khang
taint