2006 OPETH POLL - FINAL VOTE

I find it funny listening (reading) people actually arguing about THEIR favorite song, acting with utter disbelief in that not everybody thinks exactly like they do.

Personally, I can name more than 1/2 of Opeth's catalog which I consider better than The Moor. And Ghost of Perdition is my favorite song in the entire world. The Drapery Falls, Deliverance, Closure, Death Whispered A Lullaby, The Funeral Portrait, Bleak, Godheads Lament, Serenity Painted Death.....why the hell aren't any of these songs in the final vs. Ghost of Perdition? (The Drapery Falls is #2 to me).

Human nature is strange.

^thank you MetalManCPA. you know what you're talking about!!!

I say let's kill everyone who voted/votes/will vote for the poop.

MetalManCPA said:
I find it funny listening (reading) people actually arguing about THEIR favorite song, acting with utter disbelief in that not everybody thinks exactly like they do.

The Drapery Falls, Deliverance, Closure, Death Whispered A Lullaby, The Funeral Portrait, Bleak, Godheads Lament, Serenity Painted Death.....why the hell aren't any of these songs in the final vs. Ghost of Perdition?

Human nature is strange.

hmmm, nice contradiction idiot...

Alright - we're killing this one at 49 votes. I'm placing a vote for Ghost of Perdition. There, that's 50.

And now - the winner of the Opeth Madness Tournament...

By a score of 26 to 24.

Wait for it....

WHEN!

Just kidding - it's THE MOOR. (duh) :headbang:

in limbow said:
I think the Moor is a great song but I don't understand how it's got to this point. If you ask me it should be Demon of the Fall vs GOP
because demon wold pwn by a landslide