2008 Presidential Candidates

It's not a matter of people 'unwinding,' but rather a group of people that are just fucking stupid and have nothing interesting to say whatsoever. This is just a cesspool of retardation and I don't need to be a part of it much longer.

And Mort, you should be the last one talking about being pathetic. Or one of the last, anyway.

oh, and i just did the quiz, and the top 3 are

giulliani
huckabee
romney

pretty much what i figured
~gR~

hey I want to do some research on some of the Democratic candidates, whats a good unbiased resource for that? I'm starting to believe a Republican isn't gonna win, no matter how good they are.

And Mort, you should be the last one talking about being pathetic. Or one of the last, anyway.

Oh so holy Matthew tell me how to repent for my sins as I have offended thee and wish to become a better man.

Get the fuck over yourself.

hey I want to do some research on some of the Democratic candidates, whats a good unbiased resource for that? I'm starting to believe a Republican isn't gonna win, no matter how good they are.

The League of Women Voters website I believe was what my political science teacher told me.

edit: @ mort
was your teacher a woman?

if i remember right, CNN has a site that shows how cantidates stand on hot issues. and i think MSNBC also has somthing similar
~gR~

I took a test on Kucinich's page, and apparently I align most with Bill Richardson, but as usual there are some disagreements between him and me.

not huckabee. romney is polling very well in NH for the republicans, as is mccain. and i'd say its a toss up between obama and clinton, but clinton is leading the polls.

check out THIS SITE for great polling data
~gR~

Nobody makes a better president then the one who doesn't even believe in evolution, eh?

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Mythbusters

religion is unavoidable. especially in politics. lets face it, were are the minority. but watch this video of him at the CNN debate where he got the question. specifically the first part. his entire answer is personal. he mentions that they are HIS beliefs, and he doesnt force it down anyones throat

if you dont vote for a cantidate because he is religious, youre never going to vote in your life. there are more important things than what religion a person believes in
~gR~

Last edited by a moderator: