2008 Presidential Candidates

yeah, im a little bias, since im a republican, and i dont like liberals/democrats

but i'm still right
~gR~

isnt that what instant messanger is for? or myspace?

and if youre gonna delete the violin post, you may as well delete my reply too. although i do want to play the violin
~gR~

I feel like deleting three quarters of all of the posts that have been made today because they're all shit. If it wasn't for certain posters like CAIRATH, Cythraul (I AM always right, btw), cookiecutter, LadyValerie, and Seraphim Belial, I would have no problems with being banned from the social forum, because there's very rarely ever anything said worth the effort that it takes to say. I may very well ask Deron to ban me from this subforum eventually.

I feel like deleting three quarters of all of the posts that have been made today because they're all shit. If it wasn't for certain posters like CAIRATH, Cythraul (I AM always right, btw), cookiecutter, LadyValerie, and Seraphim Belial, I would have no problems with being banned from the social forum, because there's very rarely ever anything said worth the effort that it takes to say. I may very well ask Deron to ban me from this subforum eventually.

You sound rather despondent and miserable about the whole thing.

I feel like deleting three quarters of all of the posts that have been made today because they're all shit.

just today? dude, you constantly bitch about this. and honestly, you need to get over it. you cant expect every discussion to be intelligent. why? because alot of people come here to unwind. sometimes we just need to chill and bullshit with eachother.
~gR~