2008 Presidential Candidates

I've been saying it for years. He's been sneaking through on his good looks, but it's time for people to wake up to reality.

uninformed? ok, everyone who has directly worked with the war in iraq, raise your hand. *raises hand*

yeah, thats what i thought. ive seen the daily reports of whats going on in iraq, ive seen the good and the bad. news outlets dont show the good out here, and if they did, the majority opinion would probably be different.

Yeah I'm sure as a uh..., what are you again, airforce mechanic/engineer or something, you're privy to some real classified information that us civilians are unware of.

I think their has to be a change with our elections:

1. I think we should have 2 presidents Democratic and Republic let the people vote for which state wants to have a Democrat control that state or republican as to international affairs the 2 presidents work together..

2. Each year every state has a opinion poll how the president is doing he's job if it's unfavorable fire the bastard and have a election for a new president

1. I think we should have 2 presidents Democratic and Republic let the people vote for which state wants to have a Democrat control that state or republican as to international affairs the 2 presidents work together..

2. Each year every state has a opinion poll how the president is doing he's job if it's unfavorable fire the bastard and have a election for a new president

wow what a brilliant idea

wat

1. Declare me your emperor.

2. Send Pizza to Iran and have big party with them.

3. Apologize for George W. Douche.

4. Leave them the fuck alone.

I would say that you could be the emperor of Canada, except that wouldn't really mean anything at all. @ Rabid

lol just cuz you're in the Army/whatever doesn't give you the right to bend truth...

i'm not doing anything even remotely close to bending the truth

I've been saying it for years. He's been sneaking through on his good looks, but it's time for people to wake up to reality.

are you hitting on me?

Yeah I'm sure as a uh..., what are you again, airforce mechanic/engineer or something, you're privy to some real classified information that us civilians are unware of.

actually, i'm intel. so yeah, i do see the real classified info that you civilians arent aware of.
~gR~

how the war is progressing, what causes the attacks, etc. alot of people feel that the war is failing, when in fact it isnt.

and if i wanted to, i can just search for the researcg leading up to the decision. i ofcouse couldnt tell you guys what it says though. but just remember this. intel agencies from the US, UK, and russia all felt that saddam had WMD's. alot of people put alot of time and energy into the research. and it wasnt just us. not passing the buck, just realize that people in different countries with different motives all came to the same conclusion
~gR~

It was found by numerous third party agencies that, had the information been evaluated properly, then our conclusions would not have been reached. The US was LOOKING for a reason to invade. That's the simple fact of the fucking matter. They essentially engineered the justification for war, whether through ignorance or through explicit motivation, or a combination of both.

It was found by numerous third party agencies that, had the information been evaluated properly, then our conclusions would not have been reached. The US was LOOKING for a reason to invade. That's the simple fact of the fucking matter. They essentially engineered the justification for war, whether through ignorance or through explicit motivation, or a combination of both.

He has a point.

That was the setup to the joke I did by quoting Nec. I've already voiced my opinion on this war. It's stupid, illegal, and should not have ever happened... but it has happened, and we need to do our best to clean up the mess. And we have no business attacking anyone unless they directly attack us first or have been PROVEN to support terrorism (see: Afghanistan.)