2008 Presidential Candidates

My friend into emo and black metal seems to love Mike Gravel for some reason, mainly because he didnt take gifts from lobbyists or some shit like that.
That;s right, emo and black metal, what a combo. :lol:

Pragmatically, I would vote for either Clinton or Obama, but neither of them (nor anyone else) has really cemented their stances on several key issues, as is typical A YEAR FROM ELECTION TIME WHAT THE FUCK.

I was hoping that Obama would be Hilary's VP since he's real young and shit.

UMPATRIOTISM2copy.jpg

I'm aware that apathy in our age-group is why the conservatives always win, so that's why I always vote for the liberal candidate. That's pretty much all I can do.

"So why did President Cookiecutter veto the bill proposed to allow illegal immigrants to stay in the US?"
"Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant. You must comply. Resistance is futile."
"What?"
"Our neural pathways have become accustomed to your sensory input patterns."
"What is the president doing?"
"If you attempt to intervene, we will destroy you."
"Is Cookiecutter's administration threatening the country?"
"Yes. Threatening your positronic matrices!"
"What's the point?"
"Space. It's the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Cookiecutter administration. It's continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no one has gone before."

I plan on sicking Zuul on CC and Lord Belial at the Presidential Ball, and me and Egon will put on our proton packs and Viva La Revolution.