2008 Presidential Candidates

Still, though, you will have to be able to talk about music somewhat.

out of curiosity, not trying to grill you or anything... what bands do you listen to?

If want your asking also includes what I can tolerate and what I was really into when I was a kid, then i can honestly say I listen to just about anything that would be classified under hard rock/metal. So my music collection is very large but to have a taste of the different genres I like here are some random stuff that I often play.
At The Gates, Judas Priest, Krisiun, Hypocrisy, Vesania, Arch Enemy, Dimmu Borgir, Gorogoth

But, I enjoy some industrial like Nine Inch Nails and Ministry, Hardcore/metalcore like Lamb of God, Hatebreed, As I Lay Dying.
But ever so often I enjoy old stuff that I once really loved, like some nu-metal bands like Korn and Slipknot. I was a kid at one point in my life and Mtv and local radio stations exposed me to it. Please forgive me.

I'm not a genre whore, I won't discourage something for not classifying in a type of metal I like or do I only listen to one kind, as you can tell. Basically, if is loud, hard, and fast; and, doesn't suck balls, I'll listen to it.

If want your asking also includes what I can tolerate and what I was really into when I was a kid, then i can honestly say I listen to just about anything that would be classified under hard rock/metal. So my music collection is very large but to have a taste of the different genres I like here are some random stuff that I often play.
At The Gates, Judas Priest, Krisiun, Hypocrisy, Vesania, Arch Enemy, Dimmu Borgir, Gorogoth

But, I enjoy some industrial like Nine Inch Nails and Ministry, Hardcore/metalcore like Lamb of God, Hatebreed, As I Lay Dying.
But ever so often I enjoy old stuff that I once really loved, like some nu-metal bands like Korn and Slipknot. I was a kid at one point in my life and Mtv and local radio stations exposed me to it. Please forgive me.

I'm not a genre whore, I won't discourage something for not classifying in a type of metal I like or do I only listen to one kind, as you can tell. Basically, if is loud, hard, and fast; and, doesn't suck balls, I'll listen to it.
You win. You got the tr00 underground shit, respect for the popular shit that doesn't suck, and respect for your gateway bands. Plus you have boobs. :headbang:

It is unconstitutional for the government to prefer one religion over any other religion or irreligion. Mandatory prayer, swearing in on the Bible etc. is all unconstitutional. These things will be changed in the coming years as more people realize that religion in the public sphere will only hinder progress.

I doubt people will realize that tbh.