2012 Presidential election thread

Of course you could pay illegals good wages under the table, but pretty much every reputable employer requires copies of identifying documents. thereby verifying citizenship.

Because they can't possibly be faked.

Of course, if we were to live in a completely anarchistic society, all those meddlesome regulations wouldn't be there to cause us headaches. I can see how that would be cool, but I really enjoy modern conveniences and technology, which would be extremely rare/non-existent without some sort of centralized government.

Government has been complicit in suppressing more technology than we can even imagine. Patent system sir. Probably even much more, but I will exclude the "tin foil hat" possiblity of spooks in the night stealing budding technology that is damaging to the system as we know it.

OK, OK, I know. But a centralized system of government makes the widespread infrastructure necessary for the implementation of technology possible with necessary evils like standards and regulations. DARPA invented the medium that we are debating over (teh interwebz), after all. I'm fully aware of what special interests do to halt technological advancement. We could have been using wirelessly transmitted electricity a century ago if Edison didn't completely assrape Tesla, and the whole "controversy" over the non-issue of stem cell research has kept many diseases from being cured. Despite this, under complete anarchy, there would be so many incompatible computing platforms that the internet (again, as an example) would simply not be possible.

NASA says we could be in for major CME activity. The power grid getting knocked out by nature's EMP would pretty much have a comparative effect.

:lol: bye Sarah Palin

FYP

And I'm helping build the NWO along with David Rockefeller, Rothschilds, UN, George Bush Sr, Tri-Lateral Commission, Free Masons, and other great minded figures! You'll find out about our secrets in December 21, 2012.