2013: CONSTRUCT

Might have something to do with the fact that that song is a rare bonus track from the Haven recording sessions. It's called In Sight and you can find it on the Haven remaster or on Exposures.

Might have something to do with the fact that that song is a rare bonus track from the Haven recording sessions. It's called In Sight and you can find it on the Haven remaster or on Exposures.

thank you,
I really don't have any idea what is in Haven remaster and Exposures.
I missed the Static, Exposures and now this In Sight.
Shame on me.

Thimon is apparently correct; it makes sense based on lyrics. When I went to look it up last night, I found it under the title "In Sight", but according to the Wikipedia article about Exposures, "Some early versions of the release for Disc 1, have the tracks 3 & 4 and 6 & 7 flipped or misprinted." That explains the confusion, I think.

It's the tracklisting on the album back-cover that's wrong - those songs are listed in the correct order inside the album booklet.

However, the song-writing credits on that wiki-article could hardly be any more incorrect. I know wikipedia should not be blindly trusted, but this goes beyond a simple mistake - someone must've just thrown wild guesses there without checking them anywhere.

-Villain

Yeah ExposuresiRaD really has some amazing tracks, so do give it a listen.

already looking for this album through my friend.

I'm not sure...maybe I'm wrong, Mikael vocals on Haven sounds different from other albums. I assume (from music and vocal style) at the first listen that the Static and Misery in Me would be part of Haven...
But that assuming not work to Exposure, music would match with Damage Done, but vocal more sounds like Haven.

This guessing is only my mind game :)

It's the tracklisting on the album back-cover that's wrong - those songs are listed in the correct order inside the album booklet.

However, the song-writing credits on that wiki-article could hardly be any more incorrect. I know wikipedia should not be blindly trusted, but this goes beyond a simple mistake - someone must've just thrown wild guesses there without checking them anywhere.

-Villain

Can't anyone go on wiki and change/correct what has been posted?
I'm not that knowledgeable with DT's lyrics, etc to find mistakes that have been posted there,
plus me being dyslexic(when it comes to spelling, I can read/understand without a problem)
would not make the task that easy, plus all the language bullies that lurk on the internet,
think they must correct every mistake of a person ever those with a handicap :ill:

I suppose I could go and correct those song-writing credits some day, but I'm not particularly skilled with wikipedia and and I'm very busy with my work these days, so if someone bothers to do all the menial work I offer to double-check the results.

already looking for this album through my friend.

I'm not sure...maybe I'm wrong, Mikael vocals on Haven sounds different from other albums. I assume (from music and vocal style) at the first listen that the Static and Misery in Me would be part of Haven...
But that assuming not work to Exposure, music would match with Damage Done, but vocal more sounds like Haven.

This guessing is only my mind game :)

I'm not sure if you wanted an answer, but the tracks from Exposures come from the following recording-sessions:

- Static and The Poison Well are from the Damage Done sessions.
- In Sight, Misery in Me and Cornered are from the Haven Sessions.
- No One and Exposure are from the Projector sessions.

The remaining tracks are from A Moonclad Reflection EP and Trail of Life Decayed demo from the early years of the band.

-Villain

There are now previews available on Amazon.com. Low quality snippets, but tantalizing nonetheless:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Construct/dp/B00CVCHJ6I/ref=tmm_other_meta_binding_title_0/184-2085679-3451219[/ame]

As soon as I heard The Silence In Between, I filled my pants. Complete badassery!

The album leaked on Youtube (and probably other places). Now I shall wait another week for the CD artwork. Songs are awesome, btw.

Best album since DD.

PS: For me The Gallery is the best thing in the history of music.

Greetings from Brasil.

I couldn't help but download the leak. I must say that this is sweet music to my ears. New and fresh ideas, the comparisons to how Projector feels are not far off.

You haven't posted anything which is not allowed (a full list of which you can find in the forum rules topic). The album leaked, and you are allowed to say that it did and talk about the songs and so on. You simply cannot link or direct anyone (as though anyone needed help) to the leaked material.

The band and label are all very pragmatic about the state of music in the internet age, but this is an official band forum so we do have stay away from directly engaging in the unauthorized distribution of CM/DT property.

But please do continue being excited about the material! Just remember that a lot of people haven't heard anything but the four revealed tracks.