29th March - Eddies

SiliconMessiah

Brilliant Bastards!!
Feb 20, 2002
Harrow, London
chris.j.mash.googlepages.com
Is this right? I thought you guys were playing with Pagan's Mind at JBs in Dudley?

Has that changed then? Or was I imagining that? Hopefully i should be able to make it if it's the Eddies gig cos i's just a train ride into New Street, instead of a bus to JBs and then getting the last one home (scary as fook on ya own!)

Few questions directed at Steve

Are Power Quest playing first or Pagan's Mind?

Either way, what time will the PQ set finish? I'm trying to sort out getting home. No lift this time, and the last train from bham to stoke is early.

Why thank you kind sir!

apparently ticket web's search function doesn't work :lol:

fair enough i only tried searching for "edward's no.8" and "eddies" as venues, but then tried "pagan's mind", "power quest" and "pagan quest" as well and they didn't turn up anything at all!

Looks like this is the only one I might be able to get to...failed to find a lift to tomorrow's Poole gig and public transport is much better from Brummyland. Does mean that I'd have to leave sharpish to catch last train (21.42)...but PQ should have finished by then and New St isn't too far...just have to find someone crazy enough to come with me!!

Does mean missing Pagans Mind, which is a shame, but I guess I did see them on Saturday and I am making the journey for Power Quest. I just don't want to stay for PM and then wander the streets of Birmingham til the morning train, as I did for PPUK. Man...I know Cheltenham pretty well now!!

Damn...couldn't make it. Found out I couldn't afford it...stupid expensive train tickets :(

Hasn't been the best of weeks...3 PQ dates and 3 failed attempts to get to one of them by me :(

Really great show. Missed neverworld, I have to say, and was dissapointed there was no When I'm Gone, but we can't have everything. Really on top form tonight, I have some photos which I'll get up tomorrow

amazing gig, was really worth going!! The cd i bought that the band signed is amazing. was real nice to meet steve (keyboards) too. Ill definately be going to another gig in the future!