300 people on the boards right now?!

I think someone was hacking the forum, just got this email :

Dear Overdosed,

Your account on Ultimate Metal Forum has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 208.78.40.167

They are all gone now...

Nah, we were trying out new software to make the server even faster, it basically thought everyone had the same IP address, so someone muffed their login up, got locked out, so it locked everyone out. No hackers :)

Lol.

Although you know, if he really had that amount of lurkers I'd prefer they stay that way if they would post only shit like "gimme presetz" or "how record with guitar cable into mic input of pc".

This place has a huge amount of useful info for newbies, it's good that they read it all before starting to post stuff

Lol.

Although you know, if he really had that amount of lurkers I'd prefer they stay that way if they would post only shit like "gimme presetz" or "how record with guitar cable into mic input of pc".

This place has a huge amount of useful info for newbies, it's good that they read it all before starting to post stuff

Yes, READ BEFORE REGISTER!! :tickled:

Exactly, I would reccomend anyone to not post until they have read every single tutorial in this place and every single thread about "wut softwarezz to program drumz?". Then you can post

:D Yeah I used to be member on a swedish music forum where more or less everyday new members asked questions like what soundcard should I buy, what sequenser do I need, how do I record bla bla bla:Shedevil: