4 More Years!!!!!!

We should have a right to vote as well considering to what extent we have to put up with the fucker

5 minutes Turkish!
What? It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago!

Well... someone said something really interesting: He said that now, George Bush will have to deal with the effects of his failure, not Kerry. Maybe in 4 years the nation will look back on 8 horrible years of failure and realize they're better off with Kerry and we'll have the fresh startover we need then. Maybe it wasnt half bad he lost now after all..

Tut Ankh Amon said:
actually you're not fucked at all
the rest of the world is :p

no we're all fucked because im gonna be drafted in order to invade brazil.

and IMO kerry was 1000000x better than bush. i like kerry, i like what he stands for, i think hes a very logical and intelligent man, and he would have made a great president.....but we are all fucked now.
my predictions for the next 4 years:
-draft
-banning of abortions and same sex marriage
-more failed wars
-economic slump
-more secrecy and privacy invasion
...and so many more. i feel like total shit right now.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
actually you're not fucked at all
the rest of the world is :p

no we're all fucked because im gonna be the one drafted in order to invade your ass in brazil.

and IMO kerry was 1000000x better than bush. i like kerry, i like what he stands for, i think hes a very logical and intelligent man, and he would have made a great president.....but we are all fucked now.
my predictions for the next 4 years:
-draft
-banning of abortions and same sex marriage
-more failed wars
-economic slump
-more secrecy and privacy invasion
...and so many more. i feel like total shit right now.

I am so fucking pissed off at this country right now, the guy stole the presidency the first time around so we re-elect him the second time? I am genuinely worried about what the world will be like in four years. We shouldn't have a born-again christian biggot as a leader...it's just a bad idea, and the fact that he can't speak english or really do anything doesn't make it any better. We're doomed.

I just found out that apparently if I go in front of an official somewhere and announce my severing my ties to the US I can give up my citizenship. I am seriously thinking about it at this point. If not for my friends and family I don't think i'd be trying to go back at all at this point anyway. Well, i'll bring them with me back to the better place. I apoligize for the stupidity of the majority of the american people. we all aren't so bad. Some of us are just drunk Yanks that are trying to pay rent with 3 jobs.

NeedledWarheart said:
Exactly, so that's why you try and entertain me cause i'm not american, canadian, swedish, welsh or a third worlder.
thankfully you're just trolling :[

I still think Bush is better than Kerry... at least not only bad things happened on elections day, all 11 states banned gay marriages =)

you cannot argue that bush isnt a total moron. i think kerry was a good guy. so what if he thought that all americans should have health care and that the constitution should not be amended to discriminate against our own citizens? we could have forgiven him for that. the worst thing is, most americans actually got stupider over these four years, the education plan is working, soon everybody will be scared shitless. and to Abrasive-X, i hope you are being sarcastic when you say that banning gay marriage is a good thing.

no it isn't. If it was...then there would be anti-gay pills Christopher lowell could take, and then suddnely his show on discovery channel would be totally bad ass. And Rob Halford would be singing alongside Dave Matthews in a quest to fuck as many college sorority girls as humanly possible.

banning gay marriage is lousy. Can't beleive that shit passed.... as if 2 dudes or dykes choosing to be officially made life partners really hurt anyone else.

just shows you how nosy this fuckin country is. someone else's marriage doesn't concern you...so fuck off.

it does hurt the society, it encourages homosexuality, and the next step for homosexuals would be to adopt children, and obviously those children wouldn't have much of a choice but to be homosexuals as well and the disease would spread.