4x12 Cab

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
I'll buy one in the next weeks, so I wonder which is your favourite. I'd like it with the V30's.
I've tested Engl, H&K and Mesa... Mesa was the winner but I wonder if there any other brand, cheaper... what about Hearley Bentons?

I've got an old Behringer solid as a rock cabinet with Jensen speakers... would it be a good idea if I buy the V30 speakers and put them on?

Dunno if you can get Blackstar cabs over there, but it's worth looking into as their very similar to the Mesa's for a lot less money.

I've got an old Behringer solid as a rock cabinet with Jensen speakers... would it be a good idea if I buy the V30 speakers and put them on?
That's what I did and I like the results very much. But of course, it's no Mesa.

I personally am saving for the Engl XXL Pro. . . although new it is only abt EUR 200 cheaper than the Mesa oversized. I just think I like the Engl better. (blasphemy!!!:Smug:)

Cheaply made, but decent sound - mainly it's the quality of the plywood and really shitty tolex that's questionable, though I'd imagine it'd be pretty durable (besides the tolex naturally)

are you for real? got any proof/link?
(not saying you're lying but there's a 250 € prize difference so I'm curious.)

Lots of European dudes on here have said that they're made in the same factory and in their experience they're identical; hopefully one of them will chime in, cuz I can only speak from hearsay! (though I do know the Framus cabs aren't exactly top-quality, so it wouldn't surprise me that they were on par with HB)

Just don't throw your Behringer away when you get a new cab. There's tons of fun to be had with these. I do think they are quite decent, even though they're made of MDF.

Here's a sample of mine with V30s in it + an SM57, I think it's quite OKish minding that it's completely RAW (not even HP/LP): sample

The backing (drums & bass) is the Guitar Hero rip of Clouds over California. If it bothers anyone pls let me know and I will remove it, but I hope there will not be an issue over a 16 seconds long sample. ;)