Ghost of Perdition
Godhead's Lament
Credence
Wreath
Closure
Hessian Peel
The Lotus Eater
Demon of the Fall

I might have forgotten one song or might have it slightly out of order in the center.

oic. The reason I ask is because I went to the Chico show on Wed. night, setlist was the same songs played but in a slightly different order, and they played Night and the Silent Water which was simply brutal.

I had considered going to the San Fran show the next night, but when the idea of an identical setlist came to mind it seemed less worth all the stress to drive there.

oic. The reason I ask is because I went to the Chico show on Wed. night, setlist was the same songs played but in a slightly different order, and they played Night and the Silent Water which was simply brutal.

I had considered going to the San Fran show the next night, but when the idea of an identical setlist came to mind it seemed less worth all the stress to drive there.
wow yes, somehow I forgot that. They did play Night and the Silent Water in SF last night.

By the way ozzloaf, I was the dude next to you in the Porcupine Tree shirt. :)

Hah! Cool!

Some pictures I took of Enslaved's Set:

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

It was so fucking badass! Meeting the whole band was sweet as well. :D I couldn't stop laughing when the people in front of Mikael were screaming for him when he was tuning and he's like "Yeah, I'm tuning. Can ya feel it???".

By the way, did anyone hear the answer to Ivar Bjornson's joke about Black Metal bass players? All I heard was "2: One to screw in the lightblub, the other to...".

Nope. They were fixing some shit. No clue what he said and his reaction to the non-reaction was :err:

I thought Enslaved was alright. Although I LOVED the song he declared as old. The droning riff was really atmospheric.

Being on the barricade at that place is a terrible experience. I had to slam some peoples hands as they tried to sneak into my space. And then they want to act like you did something wrong. Fuck you, you shoulda got there at 4 o clock.

With that said, worth every minute. Ribs are starting to heal now.

Ummm... what I remember:

To The Coast (which I got to hear them rehearse during soundcheck :) )
As Fire Swept Clean the Earth
The Watcher
Isa

I feel pretty lame about this but that's all I can pick out from my memory. They played twice that though.

Ok so they've been playing the same set. That's cool - it's a good list.

I love As Fire Swept Clean the Earth, but it's not a very good live song. There are also way better songs on Vertebrae over Ground, but The Watcher and To the Coast will be very fun to hear.

Isa is great (but again, there are better on that cd like Bound to Allegiance, Ascension, Lunar Force, Neogenesis, etc). I like their Ruun selections. Fusion of Sense and Earth has got to be my favorite on that album.

Man, would I love to hear stuff from Monumension (they NEVER play The Voices anymore!) and Hordanes Land. I'm not complaining though - this will be awesome.