5 80s TV shows/toys

i loved Alf....

alf.jpg

like to see an episode now, dont remember what is was like at all!

Automan/Original Star Wars Figures
The Goodies/Original Action Man (proper with massive tanks)
Knight Rider/Connect 4
Rent A Ghost/Mousetrap (ooh goosebumps)
Happy Days/Tonka

And pack it in with the 80s threads, I cant take the pain

fingermouse - mousetrap!
Noddy- jaws
why dont you?- I vaant to bite your finger!! brilliant game, the fear and tension was mindwarping
blakes seven- airifx models
battle of the planets - twister ( we never had twister so we used the 80s carpet patterns- when i were lad we worked down pit 28 hours a day with nick holmes playing eurythmics all t'time etc)

and what happened to those pop dome things with the dice in em, and why the fuck did we need 'em in the first place??

The Greatest American Hero / Buckaroo
The Fall Guy / Dukes of Hazzard car with ramp
Walt Disney Matinees / Great Britain 'New Holland' combine harvester & Tractors! ;)
Alf / Big Wheel
Different Strokes / a Fisher Price Deep Sea Diver with a submarine,octopus and a chest of treasure!

ah yea that game with the pop dome and dice, or theres another one Speak & Tell, was sort of like that, with the same colours

I bet you all wanted 'Mr frosty' but never got it, well i never got it either :erk: i dont think anyone i hung around with did, cos it was too messy thats what me ma used to say :cry:

they did a rerun of Alf on a commercial dutch channel a couple of years ago and I enjoyed it even more than in the 80s, really clever humour sometimes!

Webster/
rubik.jpg

Club doroté/
spookslot.jpg

De grote meneer cactus show/
Item___Snorks_Plush.jpg

Theo en thea/
wuzzle.jpg

Merlina/those hotwheels which got a different colour in water :cool:
Prikballon/transformer robots