5 80s TV shows/toys

I got something, I got something! we didn't have it though, of course, only my cousin from the posh side of the family.

dsc01321.jpg

Thundercats/Thundercats Action Figures (had them all)
He-Man/He-man Action Figures (had them all)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turltes Action Figures (had one)
Night Rider/Lego
Airwolf/Transformers

Starting to realize i never had a life Come to think of it, i still don't. :erk:

handful of songs/those thngs with the iron filings and a guys face and you could move the filings round with a magnet to make a beard.
out of town with jack hargreaves/a carburettor i found in walton park
this is your right with michael winstanley/rough riders
rainbow/stretch armstrong
the sullivans/the cowboy outfit i was wearing when i pissed myself when i was 4
look and read/tonka trucks

shit thats six.

:( should of kept all my toys for ebay, though i could start digging out in the garden for some of the buried ones. eh i could get some of my sisters dolls from the attic and get them ready for ebay, ah now ders an idea - 2 extremely rare black baby dolls bought in London in the early 80's, no reserve hehe

bleed_black_orchid said:
Ive got all my toys still.. Ive got collectable barbie dolls that my auntie used to buy me every christmas.

oh do you now...na na na na na! well why dont you give them to me like a good girl and we can make a few bob eh?

Warlord Secret Agent Belt and a Warlord Finger Print Kit ;) so now i bet yis hadnt got them hehe! well i won those for drawing some kind of stupid logo and sending it in to the Warlord comic, im trying to think now what the name was...

bleed_black_orchid said:
my minnie mouse light saber was far superior i knocked one of my dads teeth out with it! now thats a good toy. and I had a doll that pissed!
The doll that pissed its self was probably called 'Tiny tears' ;) well the one i had was called that.

I still have all my sindy stuff from the seventies, and the bathroom suit was yellow, even had a hood dryer for sindy to sit under which actually worked, boss toys those :headbang:

Susie said:
The doll that pissed its self was probably called 'Tiny tears' ;) well the one i had was called that.

I still have all my sindy stuff from the seventies, and the bathroom suit was yellow, even had a hood dryer for sindy to sit under which actually worked, boss toys those :headbang:

ahhh worth a few bob those i bet ;) dont let mick see them or me for that matter hehe