5 80s TV shows/toys

siderea said:
rubik.jpg
spent many hours on that one, much easier than his Cube though :ill:

Alwin said:
spent many hours on that one, much easier than his Cube though :ill:

yeah, more my kind :D
my brother destroyed it, because he wanted to find out how it worked.
then i found one for 50cents on a flee market last year, but a friend destroyed it as well... agh.

siderea said:
yeah, more my kind :D
my brother destroyed it, because he wanted to find out how it worked.
then i found one for 50cents on a flee market last year, but a friend destroyed it as well... agh.
it's kind of vulnerable too, when you overstretch it a bit, the nylon wires become looser; my nephew solved the Cube by taking it apart and then putting the blocks in the right place :yell:
another nephew simply switched the coloured stickers :yell:
my aunt could solve the Cube with the use of a book and I made her do that every time she came by, took her 2 hours :D

Alwin said:
it's kind of vulnerable too, when you overstretch it a bit, the nylon wires become looser; my nephew solved the Cube by taking it apart and then putting the blocks in the right place :yell:
another nephew simply switched the coloured stickers :yell:
my aunt could solve the Cube with the use of a book and I made her do that every time she came by, took her 2 hours :D

Thats evil like, making her do it for two hours with you :tickled:

siderea said:
all your family loves mathematics or what? :D
i just got one of those cubes from a friend of mine, i can't make a thing of it.
no, I'm the only one, the rest are just cheaters :D

We didn't get many toys, I don't remember getting any 80's toys either.

I always played teaching, having a pub, having a tobacco shop, building a labyrinth from the cardboard boxes my uncle brought home from work, building little flats anywhere in the garden or inside when it was cold, such things.

TV shows --- wouldn't mean a thing for you if I listed them.