5 great quotes

Consuming Impulse

New Metal Member
Feb 26, 2006
Hell
Heres my philosophy:

1. Rolling your eyes and being sarcastic all the time will get you nowhere in life. Only an emo fag can roll his or her eyes so many times before you can say fuck you.
2. Being a complete smartass is bad thing. Talking like your so important and what not only makes you look like a bitter person. Nobody in the right mind would ever talk to you.
3. Racisim is for fools. One who judges another cause of the color in their skin or thinks other races should be segregated is the one with a small mind. Not many take kindly to one with a small mind.
4. Religion may be a way to succeceed but most of the time its a way to suck eggs.
5. One who lies so big may kill others in the process so please think before you lie or say something stupid.

These are some of my own ones that I use in wisdom discussions. [anything in these marks is an explanation for my statement.] Some of these are variable by scenario, and do not always hold true.

1. Some blind men can see far better than many people who aren't.
[This one kinda speaks for itself.]

2. You may be better than me at almost everything, but the one thing you'll never be better than me at is being worse at things.
[No matter how many things you're better than me at, I always have sonething that I'm better than you at.]

3. Open your eyes, before smebody else opens them for you.
[Think about your ideas, before you get proven wrong.]

4. For every good, there is an evil. For every right, there is a wrong. For every reaction, there's a reaction. For every person like you, there's a person like me.
[There's always someone agreeing with me, no matter what my argument is.]

5. Don't cry over spilled milk.
[The ultimate cliche!!]

I've slowly been writing things that pass through my mind, for a year or so now. Just jotting them down either on the computer or in a notebook I have. Most of it is just nonesense, but when I go back and read what I've writen, I always have something more to add... So, here are some quotes that have come from my notes.

"Can human life continue their lives conforming to the political standards? When will a majority realize the effect its having on the offspring?"

"Don't bother thinking you're unique, or special in this world we live in... Individualism doesn't exist. What does exist, is the push to conform, so that your life becomes even more meaningless."

"If religion is so great, than why is it the leading cause of death?"

"The ecstacy of intercourse is our encouragement to procreate."

"If I can choose between right and wrong, I choose unjustified."

"Alas, it is time for an end. An end to my beginning to bring the beginning of my life."

"Why is it that 95% of the population believes in some form of a superior being, or, a God? Is everyone a follower? Didn't your mother ever ask you that age old question, 'If your friend jumped off the bridge, would you?'"

"To escape the confines of reality, is to victimize yourself of the beauty and joy of life."

"A true artist either loves or hates their own works of art."

"A lack of love eats away at what sanity I have left."

"I take no emotional thoughts into dramatic situations."

"For the first time in what seems like eons, I feel. I feel hatred for mankind, care for persons, and passion for me."

"So disconcertingly I arise, to the complexity in society's disguise."

"Take life, one step at a time. Plan too far ahead, and you'll never reach that goal. Take whatever side roads you can, because no matter which path you choose, life, death, anguish and happiness will be down each one, regardless."

"As life continues to take its course down its straight path, I'll make it my job to try to be there and make sure it curves once in a while, just to make things interesting."

"Is idiocy really as bad as we perceive it to be? Have you ever seen an idiot more sad than happy?"

heres 2 more points

1 One who hate Consuming Impulse cause always rips you a new one is one who blows dudes. (ie: Carcassian, the other fucktard and many more. They pretend to own but they cant cause i am unownable and i have owned almost every single person on the board. KIL THEM KILL SMART ASS LITTLE PRICKS!)
2 if you dont Slayer you are not a metalhead cause slayer is the ultimate metal band.

“He who is not in quest of the truth is ignorant,he who was given the chance to know the truth but didn’t is foolish,but the man who is not troubled by what he just read is both”

“I do know who my enemies are,it’s my friends I should beware of !”

“I will always support what I chose to believe,but I will never stop to respect the one trying to prove me wrong”

Anvil Snake's quotes should each be the start of a new thread, as they would each make very interesting discussions.

A wise saying I once saw on an Islamic site: if someone disagrees with you don't take it as an insult. Unwarranted anger at trivial difficulties or frustrations is a sign of weakness.

Confucious says: The superior man [or woman] does not set his mind either for anything or against anything; what is right he will follow.

Also Confucious: When we see men [or women] of a contrary character, we should turn inwards and examine ourselves.

By this he means that we should not be too fast to say someone who has different ideas from us is wrong. We should properly think about it first, and be prepared to change our own minds.

Norsemaiden said:
Anvil Snake's quotes should each be the start of a new thread, as they would each make very interesting discussions.
At least someone read them :headbang:

Consuming Impulse said:
Heres my philosophy:

1. Rolling your eyes and being sarcastic all the time will get you nowhere in life. Only an emo fag can roll his or her eyes so many times before you can say fuck you.
2. Being a complete smartass is bad thing. Talking like your so important and what not only makes you look like a bitter person. Nobody in the right mind would ever talk to you.
3. Racisim is for fools. One who judges another cause of the color in their skin or thinks other races should be segregated is the one with a small mind. Not many take kindly to one with a small mind.
4. Religion may be a way to succeceed but most of the time its a way to suck eggs.
5. One who lies so big may kill others in the process so please think before you lie or say something stupid.

Making this thread cuter yet...I'm so vain, I think number 2 and 3 in this post might be about me!

So, yeah we should all stop making out knowledge is superior to ignorance and other such elitist (and no doubt racist) crap. No one should appear to be a smart ass to Consuming Impulse - tough challenge though.:Smug:

Didn't Slayer (who are great) make an album called "Undisputed Attitude"? (Rhetorical question cos I've got that album). I fully realise that I don't know much about Slayer, so can someone tell me if they still stand by the lyrics of the 6th track, "Guilty of Being White"? Or have they denounced themselves at some point? Do these lyrics have to qualify them as "racist", (whatever that means)?

"Racist" is a word that is just randomly thrown around by (I learned a new word) "fucktards" IMO. Loving your own kind shouldn't be a crime. That's the positive message from that Slayer song :) :) :) :) and inspiring!

(There's a thin line between love and hate, so you might find that you love me with a passion really Confusing Impulse, :oops: Trouble is, I don't hate you back - but just kind of like you in a perverse sort of way.)

"Resolution and a plan are better than a sword, because a man whets his own edges on them." - Gene Wolfe

"I tell you: one must have chaos in one, to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Without contraries is no progression. Attraction and repulsion, reason and energy, love and hate, are necessary to human existence." - William Blake

"The most savage controversies are those about matters as to which there is no good evidence either way. Persecution is used in theology, not in arithmetic, because in arithmetic there is knowledge, but in theology there is only opinion." - Bertrand Russell

"The citizen who sees his society's democratic clothes being worn out and does not cry out is not a patriot but a traitor." - Mark Twain

Norsemaiden said:
Making this thread cuter yet...I'm so vain, I think number 2 and 3 in this post might be about me!

So, yeah we should all stop making out knowledge is superior to ignorance and other such elitist (and no doubt racist) crap. No one should appear to be a smart ass to Consuming Impulse - tough challenge though.:Smug:

Didn't Slayer (who are great) make an album called "Undisputed Attitude"? (Rhetorical question cos I've got that album). I fully realise that I don't know much about Slayer, so can someone tell me if they still stand by the lyrics of the 6th track, "Guilty of Being White"? Or have they denounced themselves at some point? Do these lyrics have to qualify them as "racist", (whatever that means)?

"Racist" is a word that is just randomly thrown around by (I learned a new word) "fucktards" IMO. Loving your own kind shouldn't be a crime. That's the positive message from that Slayer song :) :) :) :) and inspiring!

Thats a pretty bad smart ass attempt! He never claimed to believe or support Slayer's lyrics. I think that pretty invalidates everything you said. :Smug:

I have to say Ptah Khnemu has quite a few nice quotes.:)

"we're all a little crazy, especially the people that insist they're sane

"all people are evil, it's just a matter of wich form of evil manifests itself"

"absolute power can't corrupt absolutely because a person would already have to be corrupt in order to accuire absolute power"

"any one is psychologically cappable of doing anything, it's just a matter of pressing the right buttons, the psychological ones that are different from person to person"

What struck me on the beach and it struck me indeed, so that I staggered as at a blow--was that if the Eternal Principle had rested in that curved thorn I had carried about my neck across so many leagues, and if it now rested in the new thorn (perhaps the same thorn) I had only now put there, then it might rest in anything, and in fact probably did rest in everything, in every thorn on every bush, in every drop of water in the sea. The thorn was a sacred Claw because all thorns were sacred Claws; the sand in my boots was sacred sand because it came from a beach of sacred sand. The cenobites treasured up the relics of the sannyasins because the sannyasins had approached the Pancreator. But everything had approached and even touched the Pancreator, because everything had dropped from his hand. Everything was a relic. All the world was a relic. I drew off my boots, that had travelled with me so far, and threw them into the waves that I might not walk shod on holy ground.

- Gene Wolfe

Consuming Impulse said:
Heres my philosophy:

Who are you quoting? Yourself?!