50 worst artist LIST..!!!!......hahaha...its funny...!!!!

agree with:
arrested development
spin doctors (that song makes me wanna kill people)
manowar
jamoriquai
dion
bolton

disagree:
whitesnake
the doors
(although i can understand the ribbing that the writer gives to both of them for exactly the reasons that laugh at them - despite liking both)
paul oakenfold

why isnt R Kelly on there?

slayer did a kick ass version of it for the less than zero soundtrack

Yeah. Totally. But a super trimmed down version.

My band did a cover of it when I was in college. Complete with a drum solo that the audience prayed would reach completion. It was fun. It wasn't completely faithful... we cut some stuff and did a "noise jam" after the drum solo. I had my chorus, delay, and flange pedals set up to give me a "lightsaber" sound, banged on the back of my guitar, played with feedback. It was totally self-indulgent, but you know? The crowd seemed to really enjoy it. They clapped like crazy when the song ended....:erk:

Seriously, though, we caught shit for that. The other campus bands were like, "They played Inna-Gadda-Davida...complete with drum solo...what...the...FUCK?" I have a recording of it, and you can actually hear people cheering while we're playing, so I guess it wasn't that bad. And, anyways, it was fun as hell to play. It made my dad really happy, who said to me when I was younger, "Iron Maiden? You want to hear something good, listen to Iron Butterfly!"

:lol: I've not heard this cover yet. :err:

Good man your Dad. :cool:

Did you phase the drum solo?

Well, seeing as how it was live, no. Nor have I phased the recording of it. Any phasiness is due to the fact that we recorded it with a cheap dynamic mic plugged into my boom box. Pretty unbelievable recording when you consider that.

Seriously, though, we caught shit for that. The other campus bands were like, "They played Inna-Gadda-Davida...complete with drum solo...what...the...FUCK?" I have a recording of it, and you can actually hear people cheering while we're playing, so I guess it wasn't that bad. And, anyways, it was fun as hell to play. It made my dad really happy, who said to me when I was younger, "Iron Maiden? You want to hear something good, listen to Iron Butterfly!"

:lol: Your dad sounds like a good influence! Iron Butterfly has so many great songs that sound very little like In-A-Gadda... anyways, people who judge the band just on that one suck!

:lol: Your dad sounds like a good influence! Iron Butterfly has so many great songs that sound very little like In-A-Gadda... anyways, people who judge the band just on that one suck!

He was great musical influence! Lots of Zep, Cream, Tull, Deep Purple... His tatse has somehow degenerated lately, though...

He was great musical influence! Lots of Zep, Cream, Tull, Deep Purple... His tatse has somehow degenerated lately, though...

Same with mine... I think he got out of the classic rock when he sold his drums to buy a car! That was the beginning of the end.

I bought him an old LP of Supertramp's "Crime of the Century" 'cause I couldn't find it in his collection, and he seemed to enjoy that!

Why doesnt this list consist only of: Rap "r n b", dance, and whiney pop. And where is David Hasselhoff on that list or günther?

I pissed myself laughing HARD when my friend (with much protest from me) made me watch all the installments of 'Trapped In The Closet'. Much as I dislike R kelly, that was pretty funny/innovative shit :p
That's the one where he plays all the parts by himself, right? I think I remember watching that at some point.
As for Blender, I've never thought much of their opinions since put a cover song into the list of Most Gruesome Lyrics instead of the origional.