7 Horns 7 Eyes tracking begins!

This sounds fucking incredible. One of the best mixes I've heard in a while (seriously.. those drums are INCREDIBLE, and the vocal production is immense, guitars are perfect. Everything just works. DETAILS), and the music is pretty killer too.

Congratulations Aaron, your band fucking rocks man, im sure this is just the beginning of greater things to come, i`ll grab this stuff as soon as it hit the stores.

fat drums :OMG:

sweet drum fills :worship:

638449281_l.gif

Damn dude, that sounds great! Cool to see you had multiple offers on the table:)
So how much did you end up re sampling the drums? Seems to be a pretty large difference between that and the raw drums clip you posted months ago.

I know the kick is 100% replaced from two samples he made, one from a 22" birch Pearl kick, and one from his drummers Mapex. The snare is the live snare eq'd to taste and then compressed for dynamics, with an uber-compressed sample of the same snare (just one, no multisample) running alongside it. Verb is triggered by the live snare, to keep life in the verb tails.

I read this thread close to bed time last night and had a dream that my band got signed, Andy did guitar reamps and Jens did mastering.

I didn't want to wake up! You must be really excited man - really happy for you and the rest of the dudes in your band.

BTW - I cant stop listening to that little clip, so I definitely can't wait to buy the CD! Good luck man!

All I am saying is I love your band Aaron and I am super stoked for you guys. That clip sounds phenomenal. I hope to share the stage with you dewds one day!\m/

great to see some members getting signed!! lots of talented people on this forum.
Congrats!

i seriously thought aaron had a baby or something.. aha

although i guess this is in a lot of ways more like a graduation.

fucking sick stuff, can't wait to hear the full thing!

thanks,