7 Horns 7 Eyes tracking begins!

This is not supposed to be public yet... I've asked Eddy and Sigmund to remove/edit their posts... Nothing to see here folks *wink*

In due time, I promise :kickass:

Already edited my post.

Just to get things straight, so that you guys don't think I got the info from somebody that wasn't allowed to talk about it, I got the info from a public interview of the Label owner to a Metal magazine.
Was published in this month issue.

OKAY, so I just had a chat with my manager about this whole thing, and he thinks it's not a big deal to let this leak a bit, since it already apparently has, by the owner of the label of all people :lol:

So yes, we have signed with Century Media! Incredibly stoked about it. It has been tough to keep it a secret, and I've been looking forward to being able to announce it here.

The record has been completely done for several months now, but CM has some groundwork-of-sorts that they want to lay before making an official press-release about it. So, I'm still hesitant to tell you all to shout the word from the mountaintops, but a reasonable degree of leakage is fine at this point, and if through the natural course of things it becomes big leakage...well then that's not really a bad thing either!

I was the mixer as planned, but Jens Bogren mastered, and Andy reamped the guitars :) I can't thank Andy enough for his willingness to be involved with the project, and even more so for the timing of making it all work out.

I'm going to upload a short clip from one of the songs here in a bit, so you dudes can all check it out. I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out!

Dude congratulations! Sounds like a dream coming true for you guys. And certainly a personal for you since you have Jens and Andy collaborating on this one. I'm definitely gonna pick this one up one way or another

Wow man, congrats! I've been waiting for this for ages! I think that you are going to get quite a bit of attention if the preproduction tracks were anything to go by :)