A Bolt Of Blazing Gold Live

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
HEY! I just got the FULL MP3 of "A Bolt Of Blazing Gold" from that Projector Live bootleg! Give me a public place where I can upload it and you can all have it if you want to...

ehmmmmm this should work....even remember guys that just thre connections at the same time....so If you can't log in, just wait some time to try again :)

host: 213.9.248.164 (it should remain stable at least three days, but I'll put here any changes)
user: blazing
pass: gold
port: 21

there is cornered, and two live tracks from '91, uploaded already by nice fella phyre :)
Oh! in case phyre gets some time to do it, please don't try until phyre replies to this post saying it is already up ok?????
so phyre please, post a message when it's up :)

c ya

the song is already up....
so anybody who wants to have it (a bolt of blazing gold (live)) just ftp this one....
host: darktranquillity.homeip.net
user: blazing
pass: gold
port: 21
cheers
fv

So what do you guys think about the live performance of "a bolt of blazing gold"? I can't say its among the best I've heard, but thats just my oppinion.

I like the new shape that it's given to the song....weird but nice.
hey don't look at me like that....is melancholia the one who likes archetype....:loco:

Originally posted by Enticer
So what do you guys think about the live performance of "a bolt of blazing gold"? I can't say its among the best I've heard, but thats just my oppinion.

I agree with you, total satan.
I also heard gothenburg'99 live records. there were freecard, hedon, insanity's crescendo, the sun fired blanks, undo control, I believe. hmm... I felt like disappointed, frankly saying, and not only because of an awful sound which didn't depend on the band but also because of playing. DT seemed to concentrate on studio work not live performance.
of course it's hard to play live properly and produce good show simultaneously, my band CAN'T do it :lol:
but hey, DT are gods... :confused:

don't send me hatred replies, folks, that's my idiotic opinion :loco:

well..DT have done great live performances. The first time I saw em live at Electric garden in stockholm it was a great gig. But then a couple of years later when they played at Klubben in stockholm together with In Flames I must say that they sucked. Don't get me wrong here. I love DT:s music, but it seems like some times it just doesn't work live... but thats not something thats unique for DT, I guess it could happen to almost any band.

Thanks Phyre!
Thanks FatherVic!
:)

your welcome....and also thanx to say something as you are the only ones out from 36 guys who actually downloaded the song XD