After months of laziness and procrastination....a gift for you all!

bulletbeast

Wayfaerer
May 3, 2001
Albany, NY
www.666metal.com
I have finally ripped the Live Projector double cd onto my computer and am streaming it constantly over shoutcast...to listen, go to http://www.666metal.com and there is a link on the mainpage to listen in. Here is the tracklisting:

Opening
Freecard
Hedon
Undo Control
The Sun Fired Blanks
Lethe
Insanity's Crescendo
Auctioned
Unknown (Niklas told me the name of this song before, its not on any album but I lost the email...help)
A Bolt of Blazing Gold
To A Bitter Halt
Dobermann
The Gallery
Therein
...Of Meloncholy Burning

If you want to contact me, I have aol im... coronerkm1 is the s/n, and I could send the files to you (192kbps) if you want them or give me an ftp addy to up them to.

Thanks Bulletbeast! I can stream it pretty well here at the school, but as my own connection is far slower, could you somehow upload them somewhere?

I'd appreciate it a lot.

-Villain

Originally posted by bulletbeast
Unknown (Niklas told me the name of this song before, its not on any album but I lost the email...help)
I suppose "Misery in me" and it's damn good.. hmmm... sure it isn't a cover?

Alfred

I can understand that you may not be willing to give us all the mp3s of that cd if you payed for them. But would you please consider it? If I got them I would happily distribute them to anyone willing to have them.

yep Qsilver should work chupi!
Once I opened one to offer some live versions and went pretty well, but now there are a lot of songs....but I'm willing to try :)

Now the mail has been sent...
When I have those mp3's on my hard drive I'll post my address here and you all can then download it.

well, the address is ftp://62.236.41.41
that album isn't yet there so no need to go there yet :)
but you can test if it works... let me know about problems if there is any.