A great opinion piece...

mrthrax said:
scott has said a zillion times they cant say anything because of contract stuff
I'm sorry Your Honor, I can't tell you where I was when My wife was brutally killed because of contract stuff.

Dredd74 said:
Why would us "haters" join the cdc?? To read the same responses and statements from Ian we hear here?? You said because of "contract stuff" he can't say anything here, does that mean the CDC forum isn't included in the contract?? He can say what he wants there, but heaven forbid if he does it on the Ultimate Metal board there's gonna be hell to pay, yeah, that makes alot of sense.

Fuck ups?? What fuck ups have there been?? If they can't at least say who their singer is and if John is coming back or not, then the only fuck up I see is that Anthrax signed a retarded ass contract. Do you actually believe that shit?? You're pretty damn naive.

get your tissues buddy,i am positive anthrax are on the right track,i am going to enjoy the ride,u can stay negative if u wish...

mrthrax said:
get your tissues buddy,i am positive anthrax are on the right track,i am going to enjoy the ride,u can stay negative if u wish...

I got 'em, plus a bottle of Pepto Bismol for the sickening feeling I get in my stomach watching you eat up this load of crap day in and day out.

And I'm not negative, I'm realistic.

Dredd74 said:
I got 'em, plus a bottle of Pepto Bismol for the sickening feeling I get in my stomach watching you eat up this load of crap day in and day out.

And I'm not negative, I'm realistic.

so u already know the future,very interesting...

mrthrax said:
so u already know the future,very interesting...

Yes, I know that:

A) You will be spoon fed crap and eat it up with a big dumb grin on your face

and

B) It will make me sick, hence the Pepto Bismol.:puke:

Not too interesting at all actually, kinda sick.:ill:

Dredd74 said:
Ah man, it's all in good clean fun. Cheers. :kickass:
I hear ya, but...I just don't want this to turn into Metal Sludge or something, ya know what I mean?

To mrthrax: please, don't take it as an offence, but listen to yourself.
Here:
"i am positive anthrax are on the right track..."
"anthrax have always done what they have wanted to do."
"...anthrax havent let me down yet so why should that change now?...i am quite confident a new album with classic line up will be there most ferocious yet, have some faith dude!!!!"
Do you really base all this shit on faith? Shouldn't faith have some foundation?

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
To mrthrax: please, don't take it as an offence, but listen to yourself.
Here:
"i am positive anthrax are on the right track..."
"anthrax have always done what they have wanted to do."
"...anthrax havent let me down yet so why should that change now?...i am quite confident a new album with classic line up will be there most ferocious yet, have some faith dude!!!!"
Do you really base all this shit on faith? Shouldn't faith have some foundation?

I hate the word "faith," with a passion.

jdelpi said:
I hate the word "faith," with a passion.
No word deserves to be hated. Save your passion. It's just a cold, barely sufficient equivalent of an image going through one's mind. That's all those double and 3ple meanings people anchor to some particular word, and then abuse it for their own good(pleasure, profit) by acting like assholes...

"Defenders Of The FAITH" will stay my all-time favorite:heh:

I don't get worked up over who sings for Anthrax. And I don't get worked up when someone comes out of nowhere and brings up the endless Joey vs. John debate. Of course, I have my opinions and judgements. Like someone said before, at least people are voicing their opinions rather than ignoring them.

Anthrax has been entertaining me with their albums, live shows and videos for most of my life. I don't know why that would change now, Joey or Bush.

jackfromczech said:
What direction are you talking about??? Anthrax has no direction these days at all, they've been crawling by inertia for over one year and profit from the past glory... :Smug:
remember the boys talking about how they didn't want to sit down on the momentum right after WCFYA was released? :p

ok i need to stop dragging this on lol, considering i really don't care what the next album sounds like, if i like it i buy it, if i don't like it i don't buy it, pretty simple

Dredd74 said:
Alot of us are just sick of the "mystery" you talk about. Damn, you can't be that clueless that you don't know what's going on with your own band. If you don't want people arguing here, then get to the point and say whether you guys plan on John coming back or if Joey is staying permanently. It's that simple. All the Bush fans will go elsewhere and your board will be filled once again with happy people. But until that statement is made I don't see this arguement ever going away.

The "mystery" you say you hate is what is keeping the band talked about. Isnt it? You know when you will here the scoop? Whenever Anthrax decides you will. Just how it should be. Of course they know whats going on and the direction they are headed. Every biz has a plan. Sometimes plans arent realized to the fullest. What happens if they make a statement and something changes? What happens if something isnt said correctly and the label supporting this tour pulls out? No more fucking Anthrax for you, me or anyone. Thats what. I went to see the reunion live after I said I would not. I would have been robbing myself I can tell you that much. Those "classic" songs as they are being called now are every bit as relavent and ass kicking as they were when they were written. Mind you this comes from a guy that is way more into Bush era stuff than the first few releases. All I know is at the end of it all I will be at Tower with cash in hand for the next release no matter who is on it.

AlexStomp said:
I don't get worked up over who sings for Anthrax. And I don't get worked up when someone comes out of nowhere and brings up the endless Joey vs. John debate. Of course, I have my opinions and judgements. Like someone said before, at least people are voicing their opinions rather than ignoring them.

Anthrax has been entertaining me with their albums, live shows and videos for most of my life. I don't know why that would change now, Joey or Bush.

WORD!

ThraxEm said:
The "mystery" you say you hate is what is keeping the band talked about. Isnt it?
Absolutely!!! 100%!!!!:headbang:
It's not about new music anymore, it's about the mystery:lol: OMG, sounds dangerous... But nobody really talks about Anthrax these days except this board's members. Oh! And @RBC:heh:

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Absolutely!!! 100%!!!!:headbang:
It's not about new music anymore, it's about the mystery:lol: OMG, sounds dangerous... But nobody really talks about Anthrax these days except this board's members. Oh! And @RBC:heh:

But who else really has for some time now? I think that the heat this has generate and the attention to the name may give more market to the new release no matter who the band is composed of. I dont think the guys felt any better about getting John than they do about losing John. I think that they are trying to do what is best for the future of the band. No label=no money=no Anthrax. They have had to make some tough choices along the way. They have persevered without label supprt. They tour their balls off. What the fuck else can they do for us the fans? This is a band that has been through the ringer and never gotten the respect they earned from the money that was to back them. Poor promotion, mismanagement, line up changes and they are still out there doing it. Fucking Kudos for giving us what ever possible to the band.