A Hello to all

Morganna

Jun 20, 2007
Athens Ohio
www.myspace.com
Ok, I'm not good at intro threads :D I'm Shy and new to the forum, so be gentle.

And yes, I love Nevermore. It's a sickness with me lol.

Nice meeting you guys. :)

Not a whole lot to say at the moment because I'm in a bad mood. I have jury duty tomorrow. So have pity on me :cry: Hopefully It won't be a murder trial.

Take care, HUGS

Morgie

If you are a sensitive person, you may want exit out the back door. Fortunately there aren't any retards like in the Opeth and COB forum.

Thanks for the warning lol. No, I'm not a sensitive person.(I used to work as a hostess in a restaurant, so you know I'm not sensitive) I'm just a little shy and have a hard time breaking the ice (that was the hard part of my old job). This is a crappy thread I know, but I realize I goofed by not making an intro.

I also figured it would be a nice change of pace from the art forums I usually go to. You know nanny mods, glad handing, under the table backstabbing. At least everything is on the table right? :D

Thanks Karmic, and Dead Winter :)

Welcome, morganna...

the raveeeeen on my sill of frooooooooost. far awaaaaaaaaaaaay from the sea of the setting suuuUUuuuuun, Isle of Fire and Albatroooooooos.

Ok, enough for the time being. everyone else feel free to complete the lyric.

Welcome, morganna...

the raveeeeen on my sill of frooooooooost. far awaaaaaaaaaaaay from the sea of the setting suuuUUuuuuun, Isle of Fire and Albatroooooooos.

Ok, enough for the time being. everyone else feel free to complete the lyric.

ahahaha. I posted mine and before I saw you did yours. THAT'S AWESOME.

sup_fagz_cat.jpg