A little cross-forum plugging...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...if that's OK - I know you guys don't have a show on Saturday, so...

Any of you that saw Division with OC at Jaxx that would like to see us again? Well, we're at The Hot Spot in lovely downtown Essex on Saturday night, with our friends Critical Path. Please drop by if you can.

Oh, and OC Matt, I think I'm going to need four Kings X tickets. I should be able to let you know by the end of next week...

Mike
Division

No problem at all! Plug away! :D

For all who haven't seen Division yet, DEFINITELY go! These guys are amazing performers, and have some great original songs. I don't recommend many local/regional bands to people, but these guys are one that I will say go see without question. What is better than seeing a Pro-Quality band for a $5 bar room cover charge?!?!? And Critical Path is good for some Prog and Classic metal covers, so check them out too.

I was planning on going myself, but I just bought a house. I've spent the last 2 weeks working my job by day and on the house by night. It's ready for me to move into, and now I have to move all my stuff this weekend. I'm beat, and have a ton more to do. I doubt I'll make it, but I want to.

Sounds good about the tickets. Just let me know. :)

Rock on, and have a good show!

*puts the evil eye on Matt*

$5? It was $3 in November. If you get there early, you'll beat the cover charge altogether, and drinks are cheap (I had typed drunks are cheap) until the bands go onstage...