a little gift for you guys...

Niiice! I probably tried to play that song around 56 000 times, now I rather listen to it so I dont fuck it up hahaha.. Maybe cause I always thought that the riff at bar 44 was on the d string! Cool to see that you have a real GP5 copy, not pirated (the tab is copyrighted). Would you share the gp file? (I would not) hehe

That song is a masterpiece

Thanks! I saw so many WRONG transcriptions... like downtuning for the whole song etc, I've been sitting on a stack of transctriptions for about a year and a half now and since I've been so busy with the studio they've been gathering digital dust... I thought some may be more usefull posted...

When I see a few people playing this correctly I'll post something esle ;)
-b

Bart you rock man!!! Thanks a lot for this! I've been learning the song with that one guitar pro file that was floating around on the net which was in D standard. I didnt realize it was wrong cuz it sounded right haha. Guess I gotta relearn the song now :| But good to know I'll be playing it correctly from here on out. And I'm with Exutus on this one, feel like posting the GP5 :D

*EDIT* I'm confused... what tuning is the tab in?

By the way, do you take requests? :D Maybe a Legions tab, or dysgenics, or vital signs 2000 please :)

Oh and last thing... Defiant Imagination tab book... I remember long ago you said the printing was wrong or somethin like that so it had to be redone? Was the actual tabbing of that completed? And whats the status of that projec

Thanks for this! And if it isn't too much, could you post the lead guitar transcription (or the gp5 file^^)??

*EDIT* I'm confused... what tuning is the tab in?

By the way, do you take requests? :D Maybe a Legions tab, or dysgenics, or vital signs 2000 please :)

Oh and last thing... Defiant Imagination tab book... I remember long ago you said the printing was wrong or somethin like that so it had to be redone? Was the actual tabbing of that completed? And whats the status of that projec

Tuning is standard (A 440) - the song is in D but you do not need to retune, just follow the transcription.

I'll post the other tabs when someone plays this one perfectly ;)

Tab Book - I'm getting it ready for the November shows/drum fest.

Tuning is standard (A 440) - the song is in D but you do not need to retune, just follow the transcription.

I'll post the other tabs when someone plays this one perfectly ;)

Tab Book - I'm getting it ready for the November shows/drum fest.

Thanks for clarifying that!! About the tab book, hopefully you'll add that to the merch page so us in the US can buy it :D

Thanks alot bart!

Just finished retabing it in Guitar Pro, tuned my guitar back in E and I'm ready to learn this! But it's only the rythm :( All the cool lead parts arn't there... Bha I guess I can't complain since it's a gift hehe!
Thanks again will show you soon how I play it!

Edit: If Bart want I can give the tab retranscribed in Guitar Pro...

Thanks alot bart!

Just finished retabing it in Guitar Pro, tuned my guitar back in E and I'm ready to learn this! But it's only the rythm :( All the cool lead parts arn't there... Bha I guess I can't complain since it's a gift hehe!
Thanks again will show you soon how I play it!

Edit: If Bart want I can give the tab retranscribed in Guitar Pro...

...the internet... :rolleyes:
thanks for doing this man ;)

Hehe I won't make it public on the net and I will only send it via e-mail if anyone like because it's your hard work! :kickass:

I didn't have the time to try it at the guitar but I'll give it a try real soon! :headbang:

Will your tab book include tabs like Dysgnecis, Legions and Let it Burn? I would really like to play them and ALL songs of your "new" CD since they kick major asses! :worship:

Thanks again!

OMG if you do this I think it will be christmas for me! Hahaha

And for the book, man I can't wait to have a hand on it!! I hope I'll make it to the Metal Fest it's like 1hour and a half of my home :S Anyway keep up rocking man! I guees tomorrow I'll learn the new tab of On The Shores !