My Studio

Hey Bart,

I can really tell you've put in lots of work into the studio, it looks really professional! Congrats on getting a QV forum as well, it's about time :)
How about a myspace page?
Hope you're gonna have fun in Europe,
I won't be around for the Toronto show, maybe next time!

Hey Bart,

I can really tell you've put in lots of work into the studio, it looks really professional! Congrats on getting a QV forum as well, it's about time :)
How about a myspace page?
Hope you're gonna have fun in Europe,
I won't be around for the Toronto show, maybe next time!

Jorgen! Nice to see you here! yeah it was 6 months of pretty hard work getting everything in place. For the toronto show, that's too bad, maybe you can make it to the next one.

Jorgen! Nice to see you here! yeah it was 6 months of pretty hard work getting everything in place. For the toronto show, that's too bad, maybe you can make it to the next one.
Yeah hopefully the next one, I'll be away for the December one :ill:...
How's the new album coming along? Any hints as to the direction you're taking this time around?...

Yeah hopefully the next one, I'll be away for the December one :ill:...
How's the new album coming along? Any hints as to the direction you're taking this time around?...

Well just like with any album we do not want it to be a carbon copy of the previous mone. For the new one we're taking an approach we haven't taken before and it's resulting in some very interesting results. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to spoil the surprise. It should be the next step in our progression as musicians.

what Bart doesn't want to say is that they're doing a mix of hip-hop/blues music on the next album.

Think Run DMC meets Eric Clapton.

Nice. And that snow :OMG: , too bad we get no snow and very very little rain here in the southwest US :mad:

whoa nice job! well lets see what other word is there that hasnt been used already..kickass...no...kickass..no again..uhh..kickass? naah. ok..nvm then. its kickass! when does the first work in the studio start, any rough idea?

i love the "atmosphere" here..i hope it stays so no matter how big this forum community grows.

u see band members normally do not have time to even log on to the internet..atleast thats what i think, and it makes sense. We'r lucky Quo Vadis' members are unique and they, currently Bart and Roxanne, are able to spare abit of their time building a community and interacting with their fans.

Bart are those pics taken by u? nice locations..and the snow makes em look evn bttr. here where i live theres no seasonal change! Monotonous weather i tell ye, less the intense heat sometimes. But mayb u guys would like tropical places..

what Bart doesn't want to say is that they're doing a mix of hip-hop/blues music on the next album.

Think Run DMC meets Eric Clapton.
yeah probably :saint:

LiveRoom.jpg

Necronomicon eh? Nice.

Quo Vadis really commands!
And look !
The drums of the Yanic Bercier in my Avatar!
I made it #D!

=P