a moment of clarity

Mar 30, 2003
on Earth
Listen people.

I dont wanna mention names but all this bollox (picking on ppl, making fun of a person systematically) is simply out of line, e-line, whatever.
this is a forum for a band, one of the bands we all hold very dear. i cannot believe we sank this deep to lose outta sight what this place is actually for.
If i were in Anathema, and have a forum i'd pay for, to let people discuss all that is (variedly, and off-topic on most occasions) related to this band, i wouldnt tolerate whats taking place now.

I'm not sure but perhaps a few people here believe they have some sort of right to be a total cunt and spoil the actual purpose of this place.

haan.jpg

haantjesgedrag

i know ppl have been posting 'fake' pics, and i too have been subject to that, but surely, i felt that was a laugh, no problem at all.
but to get into someone's private life and embarrassing people like this, and using vulgar images is something i really detest.

i propose to leave all this 'shit' behind us, and those responsible to delete the threads involved.

oh, and please note i post this out of my own sake, and not to 'protect' the one(s) provoked, cos i too am provoked by this :puke:

cheers
Pieter

yeah, but maybe some people wanna post sth to the original content of the thread which is now somehow fucked by peeps shouting at each other for no visible reason.
Anyway, i think tool has a fair point with what he posted. My opinion is, if you don't like people for whatever reason, just leave them alone, at least when you seem to be one of the few who has a problem with this person, or if you wanna piss him off just for having a laugh do it in private or on a different forum for general things , if that makes you happy. Well i was always of the opinion that one does not have to read everything if it is not for his liking, but this is like appearing in so many threads now, it gets annoying.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

i agree, there is an awful lot of crap on the threads these days, that is of no relevance.

the now infamous image is 'not' posted on any of the relevant anathema threads. apart from the breaklose one which is of relevance, thats where it started.

rasher said:
the now infamous image is 'not' posted on any of the relevant anathema threads. apart from the breaklose one which is of relevance, thats where it started.
I suppose it's not about where the pic was posted but about it beeing posted at all...
I would just like to know what you get out of acting that way? Does it make your life more exciting? Does it make you feel better? What is it?

toolsofthetrade said:
i know ppl have been posting 'fake' pics, and i too have been subject to that, but surely, i felt that was a laugh, no problem at all. :kickass:
but to get into someone's private life and embarrassing mongheads like this, and using vulgar images is something i really admire, i'm sorry
:kickass:

toolsofthetrade said:
thats not what i was referring to, and you know it.

"You think I'm going to stink?" came the dry wispy voice. I could hear it first gurgling down my intestines and then squeezing out of my anus. "I've got some news for you," it said, a bragging threat feel to its course hiss. "I'm not going to stink at all." I could feel the words form up, gastrulae swellings that caused me discomfort, and only when they worked their way out of my rectum, with a quiet wheeze, did I feel a moment of unsettling relief, physically relieved, and yet mentally shaken, only to feel more slander forming up in my own innards.

There was a overall sense of uneasiness. Something terrible had go on, and I was not at all well.

I thought I should say something, but I could not form any words, I couldn't even piece together any two words in my brain. It was my shit that broke the uneasy silence. Continuing in its unnatural manner, "I'll tell you why. I've stopped absorbing your waste. That smell , that horrible horrible smell, that was never me. It was you all along."

My mussels worked unconsciously with this evil spirit. I tried to clench up my asshole and strangle it, but it was useless. "I'm not going to stink," it cried out at last, repeating its one idea, and at the same time driving the point home.

I tightened my rectum again. God will it just shut the fuck up. Again the pressure of its taunting grew within me. I thought to cheat it by squeezing it out slowly, but the long hiss was even more taunting. "Yooouuuu Cccccaaaaann't sssstttooooppppp meeeee .... From telling the truth" the last words came out in a explosive burst that I could not hold in.

I sniffed furiously, hoping to catch whiff of a slight methane tinge, but there was none. I felt a low chuckle building up, and puffed out. My desperate attempts to prove it wrong amused it. This was its first victory, and it used the propaganda value of it to the fullest. "My words are as clean and pure as the truth I speak. There isn't anything you can do. You're not in control of this anymore."

"Sooner or later," it threatened, "You're going to have to shit me out and then you'll know for sure."

It was growing more angry. At first it was merely contented with this change of roles, but now it saw me as the enemy I had always been. "Where do you think you're waste will go now? You won't be shitting it out and forgetting about it any longer. It'll stay within you. It'll build up and harden and fill you up. It'll ooze from your pours, fetid and horrible. You won't be able to hide it any longer, flush it and forget it. It'll become you. It's been you all along."

The whole chunk of feces was on the move. I could feel it slowly sliding down towards my colon. Wet and slippery, it rolled down my intestines on a carpet of anus mucus. I hoped that at least the mucus would stink, like the worst of my shits ever had. I prayed that this abomination was settled on a gelatinous bed of foul smelling slime, but I knew somehow, that if its farts had eased out without carrying out some smell, then even my mucus had finally failed me, clear and sterile, it served only to assist this thing as lubrication to ease its exit and prove the horrible truth once and for all.

Even as this thing sought to evacuate, I could sense this growing sickness within. My waste was building up already, polluting my blood, and very being with its hostile nature. How could this shit remain clean and my own waste be so inpure?

Oh god, it could read my mind. "Your waste is impure, because you are impure." Came a menacing flatulation that puffed out ahead of its creator. The longer I waited, the longer I tried to hold it in, the more it fumed and verbally attacked me.

And at last came the most menacing threat of all. "You know, perhaps other people's shit has begun not to stink as well."

Eos said:
You didn't answer my question..

nor could i be bothered, is it really so important to you? hard questions mind, well done, i dont think i will ever be able to answer those questions :lol:

rasher said:
nor could i be bothered, is it really so important to you? hard questions mind, well done, i dont think i will ever be able to answer those questions :lol:
I was just wondering.. Usually when I hurt someone it makes me feel bad. I was just wondering if you could tell me what it is that makes you enjoy doing harm to other people.