a New fella in town ;)

Stoned Junglist

New Metal Member
Aug 30, 2007
Israel
Hoi fellas, i'm new in this forum, listening to OL for about a year now, been to their show in the barby about a month ago, it was great, will post here from time to time, listening mostly to ; Electronic music - Psychadelic , Chill - out , Ambient , Trip hop and many more.. Progressive Rock , Prog Metal , Thrash Metal, Psychadelic Rock... and btw i'm from Israel :headbang:

hey people, shalom le kulam =)

I used to live in Israel for 12 years =)
but only here in Moscow I found out all about Orphaned Land. I'm a great fan of their music, new and old, they're my 2nd fav band.
they're currently number 1 on my "must see live" list, I'll visit Israel specialy for their concert even =) I hope they'll start playing again in winter

I just joined to this OL fansite not to long ago. Orphaned Land are the most amazing band ever and just can't stop listening to them. Right now, I am feeling great to be here with you all and hopefully feel welcome as a family.

Hawai-moscow! We are getting more international here every month. It gives me great joy to see so many different people in this place.
Wonderful also to see another Israeli posting here as well. I know it is sometimes easier to post in the Hebrew forum, but a lot of us here can't read Hebrew so... (I'm still struggling to master the language myself)
Would you care to tell us more about yourself- like how did you stumble upon Orphaned Land?

hey people, shalom le kulam =)

I used to live in Israel for 12 years =)
but only here in Moscow I found out all about Orphaned Land. I'm a great fan of their music, new and old, they're my 2nd fav band.
they're currently number 1 on my "must see live" list, I'll visit Israel specialy for their concert even =) I hope they'll start playing again in winter

But they are coming to play in Russia in April. In Moscow even. I bet you are gonna go there.
You just wait and OL comes to you, that's the way it works :)