A NEW OPETH DVD IN LONDON..??.....MIKES WORDS...!!!

Since everyone else is doing it:

Under the Weeping Moon
The Night and the Silent Water
When
Face of Melinda
Serenity Painted Death
Bleak
Wreath
In My Time of Need
Demon of the Fall

**Encore**

Blackwater Park

I suppose there would have to be something off GR so they could open with Baying of the Hounds and it would still be a feasible setlist, around a 100 minutes.

10oct23_pic19.jpg

Laurel and Hardy approve this thread !

Its definetly not a rights issue. Opeth can release live versions of ANY songs that they have the writing credits for.

Take for instance Dream Theater. They wanted to re-release their first album 'When Dream And Day Unite' with better production but they weren't allowed because their old record label wouldn't allow them and they didn't want to have to pay for their own music. So they played the entire album through at a gig and filmed/recorded it. Released it. And there you have it. So a change in record label doesn't mean they can't record their own songs live. They have also included songs from that album on both of their last 2 live dvds.

So in other words... Mike! Play Black Rose Immortal! :OMG:

i believe someone recently posted that the opeth rights are currently free and opeth can play anything from orchid on. i hope this is true and i am very anxious to see what the setlists are like when this november tour begins.

moliver777 said:
So in other words... Mike! Play Black Rose Immortal! :OMG:

dont get your hopes up, it would be great but i'd rather see them put Nectar and Advent on the dvd.

BRI said:
Why waz was wax waz banned?

He continued to post his recordings in the wrong section even after multiple warnings. He's just too smart for me to allow the same "Mistake" over and over... but he'll be back and i'm sure he'll correct this easy to rectify problem and stay for good.

1. Bleak
2. Wreath
3. Ghost of Perdiction
4. Nectar
5. The Lepper Afinity
6. The Drapery Falls
7. Demon of the Fall
8. Delivernance
9. Advent
10. Beneath The Mear
11. The Moor
----------
12. In Mist She Stands Waiting
13. Blackwater Park
14. Harvest
15. The Grand Conjuration

Camille Regnault said:
Does anyone know how many London shows
Opeth are playing this Nov?

I was under the impression that they were
doing two for some reason...

I got my tickets for the roundhouse at last!!!!

I get to see them twice, (portsmouth + chalk farm/london)
how shamefully piggish of me :oops:

N O V E M B E R
05th - Portsmouth, Pyramid --- Tickets: www.seetickets.com
06th - Glasgow, ABC ---Tickets: www.cpllive.co.uk
07th - Nottingham, Rock City --- Tickets: www.alt-tickets.co.uk
08th - Birmingham, Academy --- Tickets: www.ticketmaster.com
09th - London, Roundhouse --- Tickets: www.ticketmaster.com
10th - Manchester, Academy --- Tickets: www.ticketmaster.com
11th - Exeter, Great Hall --- Tickets: www.exeterboxoffice.com
13th - Dublin, Vicar St

www.Opeth.com

"The London (UK) Roundhouse concert will be filmed for a (very) possible DVD."

I thought a little about this and the comments posted here, and it doesn't sound to me like Opeth would do the same set as on Lamentations. The DVD is probably "very" possible (and I'm only speculating) because Roadrunner is negotiating for the rights of older Opeth albums. That means that Opeth is going to go ahead and play a nice set (the new and the D/D and the old), and if Roadrunner gets the rights to older songs, then it'll become a DVD. If they don't get the rights, than it'll probably end up bootlegged on Google Video like that nice Norwegian concert in '03. Just a thought.