A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

Krilons Resa said:
r u and friends going in on all these bottles or what? ur spendin lots of dough on booze for someone broke. lol u have a bunch of half full bottles?

Usually it's two of us for the most part.
But like I said. My brother gave me $50 that he's owed me for who knows how long. Save it? Or get Ardbeg. Pretty easy choice lol

[lurch70]
Buy three bottles of cheap shit
[/lurch70]

Krig, get that shit! ....OR! Spend and extra $20 and get Lagavulin 16 or Talisker 18 or Distiller's Edition and prepare to have your mind blown. Ardbeg should still blow your mind though. Have you had an Islay malt yet?

I'm hoping to open my Ardbeg Uigeadail tonight.

Not so sure about this 1792. It's pretty harsh and lacks flavor, decent finish. Hopefully it opens up a bit after a while now that it's open. If anything, it looks pretty sitting on the shelf at my bar. :loco:

The Oogie will KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS. Motherfuck.

I think I dig this more than Lagavulin 16. I'm being completely assaulted right now. My mouth is being blown to fucking shreds. Finish for DAYS....through food!

Dude. I am writing this from a bar at 2am from hipster world central of the world. You take a guess where that is. Day 16 and 17 in one. Out with 2 chick clients with a third giving me the mirando de culiar. Only if I was single. ... There would be a lot of broken hearts tonight.

Live it up you single fucks ...

got home at 3 and I am up at 8 totally fresh ... beat that you young 'uns.

had ... 3 old grandad neats + 2 jack daniels devil's cut (pretty damn good) ... fun night out last night. i shook hands with about 2 dozen hipsters. all of them worked in the arts surprisingly and had a lot of drunken tales.