A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

on my thrid drink already ... heading to a kids party in a few hours so I have to get inebriated

430580_10150602666952549_653192548_9350013_18604941_n.jpg

had a bottle of this Aass Classic tonight ... Norwegians really make some ass beer.
worst shit I ever had ... just fucking terrible.

So I didn't go to either place but was in the vicinity at others. There is this thing going on in Williamsburg bars where they have some outside dude making light bar food during certains hours. At this perticular bar this dude made some kick fucking ass pulled pork sammiches. And also mac and cheese. WTF is it with hipsters and mac and cheese. Its like their french fries. That shit is toddler food. No bearded burly man should eat that with bourbon in a bar.

i cant even remember if i originally found this video through this forum or what, if i did then i apologize but

watch this video. this guy is just the most amazing guy. i wanna drink the hell out of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
the guy is a heck of a salesman. i would have downed 2 drinks already during his history lesson.

that being said mint based drinks rule, in the summer especially.

i will HAVE TO try this ...

i fully intend to grow my own spearmint this summer but i keep forgetting to buy seeds

if i manage to do that, i will make mint juleps

hahahah ...

like a woman's heart, it gives us its best aroma when bruised (takes out Thor's hammer and crushes ice)

someone jsut sent me a bday party invite by email that partially read:

"If you find yourself in the neighborhood earlier, then please join me for a mint julep at the Derby party at .... etc."

2 times hearing about this drink hours apart ... never hearing about it EVER before.

cue twilight zone music ... or hipster "now trending" police.

hahahh ... i have to record for you my daily encounters.

I am in the middle of the swarm!

I feel your pain, bro. I come here to escape, goddammit, not hear more about them!!!

But yes, record your daily encounters. Comedy gold potential. Then you could be all ironic and start a blog/Twatter account.

i fully intend to grow my own spearmint this summer but i keep forgetting to buy seeds

if i manage to do that, i will make mint juleps

Haha you will manage... Mint is notorious for being the easiest plant to grow EVER. I guarantee that if you were to drop seeds on your law, you would have a mint forest in about three months. My mother cannot get rid of it on her property... It just takes over man. Very tasty, also try chocolate mint.. Great rich chocolate flavor.