A project for you to mix (alternative/radio rock)

lasse, the guitarsound is awesome!
mk4 with both beyerdynamics :headbang:

i only checked the guitar and bass sound yesterday and sorted/organised the tracks a bit, i´m looking forward to the weekend to have some time to play around with

cheers
chris

yeah, loved the beyers...I think I used the m160 as a keymic, the 201 1-3dB lower and the sm57 another 2-3 dB lower or so...
I think they all would have been usable seperately, I just loved how they sounded blended

Nice work guys,second mix by Cobhc is my fav,followed by Burnyes.Really liking the body on the snare even if it is or isn't replaced.

I'd down the files and give it a crack myself,but I'm dealing with this 4 track ep at the moment and in all honesty i aint winning.YEEEETTTT!

Lol I bet you "ARE" surprised.

Not that it matters what i think or what i like for that matter, but basing it on what the title say's in that the song is meant to be a radio type mix,well yours to me atleast seems like the one most radio ready :))

Credit where credit is due i say.

Will mix it when i get back to vienna in a few days for shure, please keep the files uploaded for a few more days, best wishes!

So, i finished the mix on my first day back home, and i did some automation to the guitars to vary the dynamics (only cleans in the first verse, with the other guitars in the background the chorus didnt kick enough for my taste), and holy smoles, a LOT of tracks, at the end i had over 100 including all sends, fx and bustracks, but reaper handled it like a boss!

http://soundcloud.com/lon-4/lassemaster1-002

edit: how to embed here?

Had the for a while...forgot to post.

Last edited by a moderator: