A Question for All Symphony X Fans

arch_enemy666

I Wanna Rock!
Sep 14, 2003
California
Visit site
I have never heard Symphony X, and am a huge Iced Earth and CoB fan, and since the rumors seem to be the three bands in a U.S. 2004 tour I would like some perspective on Syphony X if you could be so kind. Who can you compare them to, or who can be compared to them?

Thanx

Dont count on that tour happening, I'm pretty sure that was just Jon Schaffer rambling about who he'd like to tour with. And since Alexi will most likely be touring with Sinergy this year, and Symphony X is gonna start on their next album, don't count on it happening. And yeah SX is kinda power metal, they got all the wierd time signatures and stuff but they still really make it work.

Yngster Bodom will tour U.S. in spring Janne Warman already said they would April/May. Alexi has also talked about how they might tour with Iced Earth in an interview, and after the European Iced Earth tour they will probably come to the states at the end of April, so as I see it, it is very much possible, but as far as SX i have no clue what the are up to.

Anyways i downloaded inferno it was good shit

arch_enemy666 said:
I have never heard Symphony X, and am a huge Iced Earth and CoB fan, and since the rumors seem to be the three bands in a U.S. 2004 tour I would like some perspective on Syphony X if you could be so kind. Who can you compare them to, or who can be compared to them?

Thanx
You got to check out The Odyssey, Of Sins and Shadows and The Eyes of Medusa.