A quiet moment

I'm in such a good mood today! :) I don't know exactly how it started, though I know why.....

Just want to dance around with flowers in my hair..... :)

blobflower.gif

Wish there was a bit warmer outside now, because then I'd go out, barefoot, picking flowers and eating rhubarb, dipped in sugar - just as I loved to do when I was a kid (But had I been a kid still, I'd probably think it was just warm enough outside to go out barefoot, because it's warm enough to go outside without a jacket! :) )

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Wish there was a bit warmer outside now, because then I'd go out, barefoot, picking flowers and eating rhubarb, dipped in sugar - just as I loved to do when I was a kid (But had I been a kid still, I'd probably think it was just warm enough outside to go out barefoot, because it's warm enough to go outside without a jacket! :) )

Whoa! That's one of my childhood memories as
well!!! Rhubarb is "rabarbra" right? >:eek:) It's so
yum! With LOADS of sugar!

I used to visit my grandparents up in the north of
Norway, every summer and ran around in their big
garden, eating all the wonderful things they had
planted there! Not to forget all the beautiful
flowers I used to look at, and sniff! >:eek:)

When I get old I will have a big garden as well!
Even though I don't have green fingers >:eek:P

Originally posted by Blackspirit

Whoa! That's one of my childhood memories as
well!!! Rhubarb is "rabarbra" right? >:eek:) It's so
yum! With LOADS of sugar!

I used to visit my grandparents up in the north of
Norway, every summer and ran around in their big
garden, eating all the wonderful things they had
planted there! Not to forget all the beautiful
flowers I used to look at, and sniff! >:eek:)

When I get old I will have a big garden as well!
Even though I don't have green fingers >:eek:P

Rabarbra, yup! :) I used to run (always run, always :) ) around with a stich of rabarbra in one hand, a little purple plastic cup with sugar in the other. I'd run everywhere! And always barefoot! :)

And we'd dress up like the girls from "The Road to Avonlea", make perfume from the flowers we found around, pack up some stuff to go to picnic in "Blomsterbakken", take all our toys outside, buy icecream from Isbilen..... (if we managed to persuade our parents to give us some money) And eating all the kinds of berries we had in our garden, throwing them up in the air and trying to catch them with our mouths. That was so fun! And afterwards, the grass there was all red and blue (as were our feet) :)

Rabarbra, yup! :) I used to run (always run, always :) ) around with a stich of rabarbra in one hand, a little purple plastic cup with sugar in the other. I'd run everywhere! And always barefoot! :)

And we'd dress up like the girls from "The Road to Avonlea", make perfume from the flowers we found around, pack up some stuff to go to picnic in "Blomsterbakken", take all our toys outside, buy icecream from Isbilen..... (if we managed to persuade our parents to give us some money) And eating all the kinds of berries we had in our garden, throwing them up in the air and trying to catch them with our mouths. That was so fun! And afterwards, the grass there was all red and blue (as were our feet) :)

Hehe, I have simular memories :)
In German it's called Rhabarber and of course we dipped it in sugar... :)

I have more than moments. I think it counters the weeks of yuckiness or tension that I feel sometimes. Right now I'm at a high point. Nothings keeping me up at night.

For a while I was convinced that there will always be that one thing that you can't stop obsessing over or trying to rethink how to "fix" things and make problems "go away".

Right now, my relationships with people I see everyday are all good...well, at least IMO they are and I can usually pick on things in people's eyes when something’s not right. Money flow is steady so I can buy buy buy metal. That makes me a happy girl. Summer's here, which normally I wouldn't like so much, but I'm looking forward to summer activities this year like hiking, camping, 3-wheeling, canoeing, fishing...etc. I can't wait to get back in the woods! :)

The "moment" of calmness that the thread starter refers to is something I can only find in nature...usually alone.

Originally posted by Allison
"Just want to dance around with flowers in my hair..... "

:) Actually, that's what you're supposed to be doing today Fjelltussa ;)

Oh, but there are hardly any flowers here yet! Beltane is a Celtic festival; it isn't timed for cold Norway! I still have to wait yet another month or so before summer sets in where I live. But I can dance! :)

Oh, but there are hardly any flowers here yet! Beltane is a Celtic festival; it isn't timed for cold Norway! I still have to wait yet another month or so before summer sets in where I live. But I can dance! :)

:lol I kind of feel the same frustration celebrating Yule in +29C temperatures with flowers and fruit still on all the plants!

Originally posted by Allison

:lol I kind of feel the same frustration celebrating Yule in +29C temperatures with flowers and fruit still on all the plants!

Oooooo well I don't envy you that. I do like winter better than summer, and the absence of flowers don't really bother me that much. Better to celebrate Yule in -29C - although it's that temperature is rather rare (here) - and have summer a bit late. Because, though late, summer do come, and we get to have a real winter as well ;)

Allison may you can help me out? A raven flow from the right * my point of view* on the low wall of our front garden, picked a bit and flow away to the left... it happen just in the sec I went to the window... somehow I felt like something pulled me to the window. It is a message I can't get a clear head to get the interpretation... a raven can be a good and also a bad sign...

The way I would interpret that if it had come to me would be as a message. The raven does represent wisdom which could mean many things besides just wisdom, it could mean information, a message, something that you need to be told for some reason. The fact that the raven came in from one direction and left from the other indicates it wants you to follow it. But because the raven is a shapeshifter, it didn't mean for you to follow it in the physical world. I would do some pathworking at the soonest time possible to see what knowledge, message or information you are meant to have.
The raven doesn't always indicate death - it can indicate guidance as well. Don't be afraid - the message is probably important. These symbols are never presented to us just because the spirit world is bored and needs something to do.